Concerning the second coming of Christ

Muslim

Oct 14, 2004
✟1,547.00
Faith
Muslim
Eternal_Believer said:
We do not worship the same God and i know i'll be in heaven if i die NOW because Theres promise of Life in and through Christ Jesus.
Tell me what is the purpose of the Day of Judgment, if people are already guranteed paradise while they are on earth? Think about this for yourself, it doesn't make sense at all. God created us so that he could put us through a test, to see which of us would be best in conduct. So when we all die he will raise us up on the Day of Judgement and show us a book of our deeds. And if we have too many bad deeds we will most likely go to hell unless God has mercy on us.

Upvote 0

Petr

Gnostic Christian
Sep 22, 2003
Brno
✟8,702.00
Faith
Muslim said:
Tell me what is the purpose of the Day of Judgment
While you may not agree with me, a lot of Christians believe that the Day of Judgement is already happening, and happening every day, but through Christ the Elect shall escape the judgement. (no, the Elect are not everyday 'Christians" you can meet here or anywhere else)
Think about this for yourself, it doesn't make sense at all.
You see, it does.

God created us so that he could put us through a test, to see which of us would be best in conduct.
The purpose of all souls coming to the earth is to find what is the relationship between them and the Creator.

Upvote 0

markie

Sep 5, 2004
kansas
✟1,157.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Muslim said:
Tell me what is the purpose of the Day of Judgment, if people are already guranteed paradise while they are on earth? Think about this for yourself, it doesn't make sense at all. God created us so that he could put us through a test, to see which of us would be best in conduct. So when we all die he will raise us up on the Day of Judgement and show us a book of our deeds. And if we have too many bad deeds we will most likely go to hell unless God has mercy on us.
If God has to put us through a test He isn't all knowing. What happens to a baby or young child who dies, does he go to Janna.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
caller_to_truth said:
I would like to point out that I am not insulting any body's religion all I am doing is finding out about an issue so important in Christianity Cos God will comeback.yet so little information is given in the Bible about it.so many christians refer to christ coming back yet they know so little about the facts about the whats and hows of the issue.
Peace :D
But your enquiry is to argue more, no?

All you have shown in your numerous anti-Christian posts is a blatant disrespect of another person's beliefs. When will you be starting on the other religion's in here or did I miss those posts?

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Lotuspetal_uk said:
But your enquiry is to argue more, no?

All you have shown in your numerous anti-Christian posts is a blatant disrespect of another person's beliefs. When will you be starting on the other religion's in here or did I miss those posts?
If asking for truths and proof are anti christian then I am certain now what i have been told by Friends who were in Doudt and asked priests questions they were told not to Blaspheme but instead to just Follow blindly.If as Petr views are true that the end of world is here already so wher I the christ, that is all I am asking.What the bible says about The 2nd coming of christ,If you have no answers yuo don't have to go on the defensive.These things are clear.If no one has been told the signs of Christ coming then anyone can come even the Anti christ and claim he is christ this is why there should be sign and prophecies explaining clearly.Islam although we don't beleive that christ was the son of GOD or even GOD but we have clear indications of what will happen, what he will do ,and how etc, but this thread is not about Islam any way.
Peace:D

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
caller_to_truth said:
If asking for truths and proof are anti christian then I am certain now what i have been told by Friends who were in Doudt and asked priests questions they were told not to Blaspheme but instead to just Follow blindly.If as Petr views are true that the end of world is here already so wher I the christ, that is all I am asking.What the bible says about The 2nd coming of christ,If you have no answers yuo don't have to go on the defensive.These things are clear.If no one has been told the signs of Christ coming then anyone can come even the Anti christ and claim he is christ this is why there should be sign and prophecies explaining clearly.Islam although we don't beleive that christ was the son of GOD or even GOD but we have clear indications of what will happen, what he will do ,and how etc, but this thread is not about Islam any way.
What I am asking is, are you truly asking for truth???? Or do you believe you already hold it?

I'm trying to establish whether or not it is worth repsonding to this thread. If your purpose is to just prove you are right then there is no point sharing any thoughts here because this will be like your other posts. If you are truly seeking to learn more about something which I (and other Christians) here hold dear then I am happy to respond. Petr has taken the time to offer you his thoughts and yet you are still asking.

So I ask again... are you truly seeking the truth?

I'm not on the defensive, Caller I'm citing an observation from you, your attacks are getting boring. Why not lift up your religion, tell us what's so wonderful about it, instead of challenging a faith you don't believe in anyway?

If you have genuine questions then ask...

Peace also to you :D

LP

Upvote 0

Eternal_Believer

My friend call me fanatic
Mar 2, 2004
✟272.00
Faith
Pentecostal
caller_to_truth said:

Read my post caller. Your clearly ignoring them.

Selective hearing eh...

The anti-christ and anyone else cant claim he is Christ

because as i already said...
Jesus will come in All his glory and splendour with the heavenly hosts.

And this time when he comes, my Lord God Almighty will bow to no government.
And though the governments try to resist, They CANT.

I do not agree with petr's views btw.

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Lotuspetal_uk said:
What I am asking is, are you truly asking for truth???? Or do you believe you already hold it?

I'm trying to establish whether or not it is worth repsonding to this thread. If your purpose is to just prove you are right then there is no point sharing any thoughts here because this will be like your other posts. If you are truly seeking to learn more about something which I (and other Christians) here hold dear then I am happy to respond. Petr has taken the time to offer you his thoughts and yet you are still asking.

I'm not on the defensive, Caller I'm citing an observation from you, your attacks are getting boring. Why not lift up your religion, tell us what's so wonderful about it, instead of challenging a faith you don't believe in anyway?

LP
What I post is not attacks what I post is asking for the truth which we don't get.Always you get some sort of answer coming out of the Blues,and you are expected to understand it.Just a few days ago I asked a lady Missionary a few questions and her answer was that she was enlightened by the Holy ghost and that he will give me the answer too.For GOD's sake I don't beleive in him how is he going to give me the answer.So fro god's Sake How am I going to be conviced when the book is full of Contradictions, and there are versions after versions and when we ask a question we do not get a proper answer.Even realted to this thread I have not seen the Answer. For GOd's sake your Lord , the son of your GOD is due to come back.The bible should be full of verses explaining the what's and How's.If you consider this and attack then I am very sorry but what more can i say.
I have just now been reading about the NEW KING JAMES VERSION where there has been removals and additions and deletions. So me pressing furhter for a proper answer should noyt be attacks if your books are not consistent.
Peace :D

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Lotuspetal_uk said:

LP
Unfortunately when we do on here our thread gets removed under the Excuse of Promoting Islam.Haven't you read the rules
Thank you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lokisdottir

LokAce
Sep 26, 2004
✟16,769.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Libertarian
caller_to_truth said:
Unfortunately when we do on here our thread gets removed under the Excuse of Promoting Islam.Haven't you read the rules

That's funny, I've seen entire threads here promoting Christianity rather emphatically. That's not just against the rules, it's off topic as well.

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Lokisdottir said:
That's funny, I've seen entire threads here promoting Christianity rather emphatically. That's not just against the rules, it's off topic as well.
You can promote christianity on here but no other religion, my threads have removed in the past.

Upvote 0

new_manII

Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
hello caller_to_truth
you brought us two verses from Quran
one is talking about the so-called *return of Isa [Jesus]* and the other one is off topic talking about Jesus' death and that he was lefted up into heaven....

is that alll the information about Jesus' second coming from Quran?
and please, don't quote from Hadeth, because not all muslims belvie in the same *set* as you

waiting for your answer
have fun

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
new_manII said:
hello caller_to_truth
you brought us two verses from Quran
one is talking about the so-called *return of Isa [Jesus]* and the other one is off topic talking about Jesus' death and that he was lefted up into heaven....

is that alll the information about Jesus' second coming from Quran?
and please, don't quote from Hadeth, because not all muslims belvie in the same *set* as you

waiting for your answer
have fun
I haven't quoted any verses to you i don't know what you're going about i know you are confused but now you have proved my point.
Peace.:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Muslim

Oct 14, 2004
✟1,547.00
Faith
Muslim
markie said:
If God has to put us through a test He isn't all knowing. What happens to a baby or young child who dies, does he go to Janna.
God is all knowing, in Islam we hold the belief that God knew everything that would ever happen 50,000 years before the universe was created. God knew when he created Adam that Satan would tempt him and that human beings would be brought down to Earth. God has sent down his messengers and prophets to guide us to the straight path and whoever ignores them and does whatever he wants, God will punish them, and whoever does good deeds and worships God, God will admit them to paradise on the Day of Judgement.

Also, yes if a baby dies in Islam they go to heaven. Our prophet told us that himself and also there are verses in the Quran relating to this.

Upvote 0

Muslim

Oct 14, 2004
✟1,547.00
Faith
Muslim
Muslim said:
God is all knowing, in Islam we hold the belief that God knew everything that would ever happen 50,000 years before the universe was created.
Actually I made a mistake, let me clarify this. God had written down everything that would happen 50,000 years before he created the universe. That's what I meant to say.

Upvote 0
God is all knowing, in Islam we hold the belief that God knew everything that would ever happen 50,000 years before the universe was created. God knew when he created Adam that Satan would tempt him and that human beings would be brought down to Earth. God has sent down his messengers and prophets to guide us to the straight path and whoever ignores them and does whatever he wants, God will punish them, and whoever does good deeds and worships God, God will admit them to paradise on the Day of Judgement.

Yes we believe that too

Also, yes if a baby dies in Islam they go to heaven.

Yes we believe that god will have mercy on a baby if he dies, even though he hasnt been tested yet.

Actually I made a mistake, let me clarify this. God had written down everything that would happen 50,000 years before he created the universe. That's what I meant to say.

So he wrote it down 50,000 years before and not earlier? Does god need to write it down? So you believe that time exists outside of the material universe?

peace be with you brother and god bless you ! :)

Upvote 0

Muslim

Oct 14, 2004
✟1,547.00
Faith
Muslim
There is no verse in the Quran which tells us directly that babies go to heaven, but there are several verses in the Quran which tell us that anyone who doesn't worship anything but God will go to heaven, and that only the evil people will go to hell. As muslims we believe that everyone is born a muslim, and that later on his parents are the ones who make them into a Christian or a Jew or a pagan. Also we believe that until a child has reached the age of 15, none of their sins count. Our prophet told us this and he also told us that children who die would go to heaven. I know you dislike me quoting from the hadeeth, but I have to tell you that any person who says that they only follow the Quran is not a muslim. God tells us in the Quran to pay heed to the teachings of the Quran and also to follow the example of the prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Through hadeeth we come to know of how the prophet lived and his message to us. And also the hadeeth I quoted about Jesus earlier was a sahih hadeeth, which means that it is trustworthy, and no scholar will disagree with me on this.

Upvote 0