• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

communication with voluntary tinnitus

trevorjohnson33

Sep 21, 2016
cleveland
✟7,611.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I have observed that an animal such as a cat sitting very still will move it’s head right after making a voluntary short tone of tinnitus in your own ear. Manipulating the whistling in the ears into short tones is a practice. It's similar to fleeting tinnitus. I think it's simple enough anyone can do it. I have also noticed whistling communication in ordinary people at work and at the store, like a flustered cashier. I did experiments where my participant listened for the whistling in the silence and I attempted it. Watching a timer, we were able to match up when the other person attempted it 9 times out of 10!

I successfully recorded voluntary short tones of whistling in the ears using an earpiece headphone as a microphone, a small digital recorder, and recording program Audacity. I am able to manipulate the whistling sound in my ears into short tones and a faint sound of the whistling is heard at the moment that I attempted it. I also recorded three and a half hours of activity in the inner ear while I slept. I've been looking for a similar sound to what I recorded voluntarily. There are so many unexplained noises and voices that its hard to say anything for sure. Better equipment then what I have at my house would probably help as well as voice recognition type software.

The curious question is if recording the inner ear, as close to the whistling cochlea as can get, only produces a very faint noise on the recording, how does the whistling travel up to thirty feet and possibly further between people and animals?

I believe that the vestibular, the gravity sensory input, located adjacent to the cochlea in the bony labryinth is responsible for this communication. It senses inaudible changes in the atmosphere and a stress travels down in to the cochlea causing a whistling as faint as its source.

My theory on the voices schizoids hear is that its not a disease, but an illness in the vestibular. The vestibular then vibrates involuntarily to create the voices and the words they say and incoming sound vibrations from the room or outside or wherever, become shaped by the vibrations in or around the vestibular. This would explain why def people can still hear voices, because it occurs in the vestibular not the cochlea.

The balance system seems to be connected to sleeping and the subconcious which can be observed just before falling asleep. An involuntary vestibular language may be discernible while a person sleeps,recorded in the inner ear, and converted into visual broadcast by a computer program.

A person’s honest response to interrogation may be recorded by recording dreams and subconscious responses. Subconscious damage that is proven to be un-necessary or greedy and otherwise victimizing may be recorded right after it happens and reported.

There is also a therapeutic effect to ear whistling where voluntarily calling on one's own vestibular a involuntary response may be observed.