United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fr. Longenecker

Did you think the trans-sexual craze was the final endpoint of the sexual revolution? Take a deep breath and buckle your seat belts. The roller coaster isn’t finished yet. I predict that within the next decade or so we will witness the rise of therian therapy.

What is a therian? Put simply and bluntly, it is a human person who identifies as an animal of some sort. It has a rooted history in human culture. You can read about it here.

Therianthropy refers to the fantastical, or mythological, ability of some humans to change into animals.[5] Therianthropes are said to change forms via shapeshifting. Therianthropy has long existed in mythology, and seems to be depicted in ancient cave drawings[6] such as The Sorcerer, a pictograph executed at the Palaeolithic cave drawings found in the Pyrénées at the Les Trois Frères, France, archeological site.
Theriocephaly‘ (Gr. “animal headedness”) refers to beings which have an animal head attached to an anthropomorphic, or human, body; for example, the animal-headed forms of gods depicted in ancient Egyptian religion (such as Ra, Sobek, Anubis).
I first came across the concept of transmogrification–the transformation of humans into animals–in a book on exorcism and the occult in which the exorcist described the experience of a man being transformed into a pig during the deliverance rite. His physical form actually shifted in such a way that he was not only squealing and grunting just like a pig, but his limbs transformed in such a way that he was able to run around the room just like a pig.The man had become demon possessed through inappropriate behavior with animals with a pig.

Eventually we will be besieged with news stories about individuals who believe they are trapped not just in the wrong sexed body, but in the wrong species. Folks are already dressing up as animals. More on that below…but here’s another quote about therianthropy.

Continued below.

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,416.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Very informative article. Unfortunately, I do not think Fr. Longnecker was being extreme in writing it.

Just tonite, Eric Bolling (Newsmax) did a segment where he reported on a recent 'furry convention' and also on some kind of 'military dog mask club'. Forces are working hard right now to make pedophilia acceptable. My husband believes we will soon see inappropriate behavior with animals become 'acceptable' also. And I don't know what to say to that, just like I am often left speechless by what we are seeing happen to our society.

( :cry: )

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Fr. Longenecker

Did you think the trans-sexual craze was the final endpoint of the sexual revolution? Take a deep breath and buckle your seat belts. The roller coaster isn’t finished yet. I predict that within the next decade or so we will witness the rise of therian therapy.

What is a therian? Put simply and bluntly, it is a human person who identifies as an animal of some sort. It has a rooted history in human culture. You can read about it here.

I first came across the concept of transmogrification–the transformation of humans into animals–in a book on exorcism and the occult in which the exorcist described the experience of a man being transformed into a pig during the deliverance rite. His physical form actually shifted in such a way that he was not only squealing and grunting just like a pig, but his limbs transformed in such a way that he was able to run around the room just like a pig.The man had become demon possessed through inappropriate behavior with animals with a pig.

Eventually we will be besieged with news stories about individuals who believe they are trapped not just in the wrong sexed body, but in the wrong species. Folks are already dressing up as animals. More on that below…but here’s another quote about therianthropy.

Continued below.
With genetics it may be possible soon to transform our children into odd ducks. Probably not possible to significantly transform ourselves.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I said years ago that this would happen. After homosexuality was declassified as a psychiatric disorder from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, and homosexual "marriage" was legalized in 2015, I said those were cracks in the dam. But once you let a little water trickle through, pretty soon you're going to get more, and more, and more, until the dam collapses.

That's what we're seeing right now. The dam (traditional Judeo-Christian ethics, standards, belief, and morality) has experienced a partial disintegration: more water (sexual oddity, absurdity, and degeneracy) is flowing through than ever before. And as they become tolerated, accepted, and even celebrated, eventually what remains of the structure will completely blow apart, and then it's goodbye, boys, we're off to the races: literally anything and everything will be accepted. (Because "rights", doncha know.) :rolleyes:

This is a common, well-documented phenomenon in advanced societies that are in the process of self-destructing. It's unfortunate that we have to be living in a time when we're seeing this take place. I predict that we are teetering on the brink of a new dark age, one that will affect the lives of our children and grandchildren for centuries to come.....that is, if we are not literally approaching the Parousia.

• Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0