Colours in Scriptures

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Orange.

Zechariah 13:9 And I shall bring the third that are left into fire and I shall refine them as they refine silver, and I shall prove them as they prove gold. He shall call in my name and I shall answer him, and I shall say: “This is my people”, and he shall say: ”LORD JEHOVAH, my God!”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟801,931.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.

2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:" Matt 28:1-3

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟801,931.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

'And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." Gen 1:2-3

Last edited:
Upvote 0