College Students: How do you feel today?

Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just recently transfered to the local CSU campus this semester...and now that ive had my first class.... eh.. its a bit overwhelming... who knew that you could have four required books ( thick books) for just one california history class! I still have one class to start next week..... So its going to be a full semester... definitely overwhelmed.........

Upvote 0

rita727

Jul 29, 2006
A Pineapple under the Sea
✟24,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
oh yea did i mention this class has about 10 graduate students in it??? is this normal for a University class????? what was i thinking? lol
:D

Feel pretty good today. I gotta hit the books tho and stop procrastinating (like I'm doing now). Other than that, I'm :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟160,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I feel sleepy today too... and bored, and amused, and excited, and happy, and lazy, and hungry, and creative, and umm... I can't think of anything else for now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟160,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Today so far I feel: uncertain, peaceful, calm, and thirsty. I expect to feel: happy, excited, curious, possibly creative, bored, tired, hungry, probably cold, and possibly scared. Who knows what else. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yaaaaay for 77's. I hope everyone is feeling better and happy and all that good stuff.... Today's been one of those days for me that I hope i never show my face some where again.. of course i Know i will... cause its class.... but i met someone knew.. all because i fell asleep in class and some of the kids were laughing and looking back...the instructor didnt even say anything... i warned him last week about it....

Upvote 0