Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I used to have problems making friends, and its true I don't have any real christian friends right now, but my other friends take up a lot of my time. I don't know if I have time for any new friends. Even so if you are lacking friends, well, shux... I went to a summer youth group once, and I made a lot of friends, and our youth pasture was asking everyone what they were thankful for, and I said I was thankful I made so many friends, and he said

"Ben everyone is thankful to be your friend, for the bible says he who wants friends let him come forth and be friendly and you have been a good example of that."

I think that's super good advice for making friends is just to be friendly, funny thing is, I don't even think what he said was in the bible, I've never come apon it, but its good advice none the less. Also I've found a lot of fulfillment in being close to my family, who I neglected for a while to court the attention of others. Family is great and you start off with a bond with them, so it doesn't hurt to remind yourself to go do things with them from time to time. I still neglect mine more than I should, but you just be nice to folks and you'll have more friends than you'll have time for.

*praying*

BEN

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray in Jesus name that Scruffy meets a group of friends to spead your word, love and joy with. Give him the guidance and wisdom necessary to make this possible. Thank you for joining us together in prayer and for all of your blessings, Amen

Scruffy, I agree with Ben, the more friendly you are the more friends you will have, but keep in mind the quality of your friends is more important than the quantity. God bless you and keep you safe!

Upvote 0