Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would totally use a remote control to rewind my life! I'm not talking years at a time though. When I say something stupid without thinking though it would be great to just rewind and stop the words from coming out of my mouth!

Upvote 0

hediedfous

Jun 5, 2006
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
javaluver said:
I would totally use a remote control to rewind my life! I'm not talking years at a time though. When I say something stupid without thinking though it would be great to just rewind and stop the words from coming out of my mouth!
I can't believe I'm actually about to say this, but I cried my eyes out at this movie. I laughed alot too, but the crying was so affecting. Wow! What a positive message! I had no idea the second half would be so dramatic. I kissed BOTH my parents tonight. Told 'em I love them, You'll do the same after seeing it. No doubt!

SOOOOOO GREAT!!!

Upvote 0

General_Peanut

Randy Torres, You're My Hero
Apr 21, 2005
Bonner Springs, KS
Visit site
✟16,968.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This was ADam Sandler funniest movies!!!!! i laughed so much but it was also so dramatic. i saw it with my girl and im about to move 16 hrs a way form her so it was tough at some points of the movie....But o my goodness it was hilarious..Highly reccomend
!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eRev

Marginalized
Apr 23, 2002
Arkansas
✟9,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Kutl3ss said:
I'm not going to see it. It just looks like the same Adam Sandler playing the same character he alwas does, which is some loser guy trying to redeem himself. I've never seen it though so I don't know if its good.

We just finished watching Click. I cried ... a little. It had a nice moral to the story and in my book it is an instant classic just below and to the left of It's a Wonderful Life.

Upvote 0

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
eRev said:
We just finished watching Click. I cried ... a little. It had a nice moral to the story and in my book it is an instant classic just below and to the left of It's a Wonderful Life.

Yes, apparently it has a bit of a 'deep' ending. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

Loved this movie, and I'm not entirely an Adam Sandler fan either.

Some "potty"-type jokes I could do without, but I was impressed with the message. We reap what we sow. We are what we do.

Like others, I expected it to be a "rewind your life and change it" type of gimmick. But the idea was more of fast-forwarding through the bad stuff in your life, and the consequences of doing so. Fresh!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums