Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
This should go over well in the Muslim world:doh:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The CIA's station chief at its sensitive post in Algeria is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for allegedly raping at least two Muslim women who claim he laced their drinks with a knock-out drug, U.S. law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

The suspect in the case is identified as Andrew Warren in an affidavit for a search warrant filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. by an investigator for the State Department's Diplomatic Security Service.

Officials say the 41-year old Warren, a convert to Islam, was ordered home by the U.S. Ambassador, David Pearce, in October after the women came forward with their rape allegations in September.

According to the affidavit, the two women "reported the allegations in this affidavit independently of each other."

source

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Or his true American values.

So rape is a "True American Value" now? I've never been taught that rape is okay, neither has anyone else I've ever known. I suggest you stop with the American hatred, because you are really ignorant and very stupid to put it frankly.

And if any of you mods wanna send me some sort of PM about calling him stupid, then I suggest you change this idiot's post because he's saying that rape is an American value.

Reactions: ladyt28
Upvote 0

ladyt28

God's Grace Fills My Life
Jun 12, 2007
Michigan
✟37,455.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So rape is a "True American Value" now? I've never been taught that rape is okay, neither has anyone else I've ever known. I suggest you stop with the American hatred, because you are really ignorant and very stupid to put it frankly.

And if any of you mods wanna send me some sort of PM about calling him stupid, then I suggest you change this idiot's post because he's saying that rape is an American value.
Amen brother!

Upvote 0

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Until you people stop the Muslim hatred - as one poster above suggested that the rape was because he converted to Islam - then i don't see your point.

As for calling me stupid, well, thanks for "violating the rules" and relax, am not reporting it on this racist forum.

Upvote 0