Church of God members....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sweeter06 said:
WOO! I'm a COG attender...have been for about the past 6 years...I LOVE IT!
If you want to check out our website, let me know...I cant post the link on here cause I dont have enough posts :(.
and I use to go to AofG, I'd say I much prefer COG over AG...but it probably has something to do with my age...I've was a little kid when i went to the AG.
Just wanted to post in on this one. Sorry if i threw anyone off topic.
-laura-

There is no topic here. We just get together and visit. It's great to meet you! :hug:

Upvote 0

Pammi4Him

Sep 10, 2005
Alabama, USA
Visit site
✟1,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone! It's been awhile. My husband is an evangalist and we've been really busy in revival. We are in an extended one right now going on the 3rd week. God saved 8 the 1st week filled 5 with the Holy Ghost praise God! The 1st week we didn't leave the church before midnight. People were just tarrying in His presence. God is pouring His spirit out here in west alabama! I can't wait 'till revival sweeps this nation! America needs revival!Please, keep us in your' prayers. God bless you all!

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pammi4Him said:
Hi everyone! It's been awhile. My husband is an evangalist and we've been really busy in revival. We are in an extended one right now going on the 3rd week. God saved 8 the 1st week filled 5 with the Holy Ghost praise God! The 1st week we didn't leave the church before midnight. People were just tarrying in His presence. God is pouring His spirit out here in west alabama! I can't wait 'till revival sweeps this nation! America needs revival!Please, keep us in your' prayers. God bless you all!

Praise the Lord! :clap:

Upvote 0

Pammi4Him

Sep 10, 2005
Alabama, USA
Visit site
✟1,365.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah4031nc101 said:
Praise God!! I found some folks on here I can identify with. Galg to meet ya'll. Was Baptist got filled with Holy Ghost went to the COG been there ever since. I am pastor of a Church of God in NC
Hi there! So, wonderful to meet you! Wow , I have to say your' post just got me fired up, Praise God! There's no denying the Holy Ghost baptism, is it? How long have you been a pastor? My husband and I evangalise and I love it. We are seeing and have seen kids as young as 7 yrs. old and up being filled with the spirit! God is so awesome!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah4031nc101 said:
Praise God!! I found some folks on here I can identify with. Galg to meet ya'll. Was Baptist got filled with Holy Ghost went to the COG been there ever since. I am pastor of a Church of God in NC

I've been to 2 Churches of God in Henderson, NC. What friendly people! My husband is in NC now at Harker Island fishing with his brother.

Great to meet you! My hubby is a COG pastor too.

Pammi, good to see you again. Are you all still in revival at the same church?

Is anybody going to General Assembly?

Reactions: CaptainMercy
Upvote 0

CaptainMercy

In the valley He restores my soul!
Sep 30, 2005
✟29,563.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah4031nc101 said:
God bless you in your labor of love! I pastor four churches before being struck down with cancer of the spinal cord! I fill in some now for other ministers and preach when given the chance! What part of NC are located in now? I have relatives in the Sevierville TN area! That is not far from Gatlinburg NC!

BJ, it is good to see you doing well and have been praying for your church! Have you been able to do anymore about building yet? God bless!

Upvote 0
I

Isaiah4031nc101

Pammi4Him said:
Hi there! So, wonderful to meet you! Wow , I have to say your' post just got me fired up, Praise God! There's no denying the Holy Ghost baptism, is it? How long have you been a pastor? My husband and I evangalise and I love it. We are seeing and have seen kids as young as 7 yrs. old and up being filled with the spirit! God is so awesome!!!
I pastored 2 baptist churches for a total of 8 year been here 2 yrs now. Yes God is very good.

Upvote 0
I

Isaiah4031nc101

BarbaraJean said:
I've been to 2 Churches of God in Henderson, NC. What friendly people! My husband is in NC now at Harker Island fishing with his brother.

Great to meet you! My hubby is a COG pastor too.

Pammi, good to see you again. Are you all still in revival at the same church?

Is anybody going to General Assembly?
I pastor in Lumberton NC. We are having a DDisrect revival March 19-24 Bis. Downing, Bis. Denise McGuire,Bis Donnie Anderson And Bis. Bruce Raben. It is to be held at East Lumberton Church of God

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
blessedvalley said:
BJ, it is good to see you doing well and have been praying for your church! Have you been able to do anymore about building yet? God bless!

BV, did I tell you that we have finished with the architect's drawings. It's a start. Ben has spoken with a couple contractors but he's not rushing into anything. We had 131 Sunday morning and our Children's worship room was packed. The sanctuary was pretty full (few seats left up front ;) ). The parking lot was really full! We need to build because there is just not room for us all in this building! Praise the Lord!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I

Isaiah4031nc101

blessedvalley said:
God bless you in your labor of love! I pastor four churches before being struck down with cancer of the spinal cord! I fill in some now for other ministers and preach when given the chance! What part of NC are located in now? I have relatives in the Sevierville TN area! That is not far from Gatlinburg NC!

In in Lumberton nc at Lifeline COG. And Brother it is great to hear that your still fighting the good fight. Keep on keeping on for Jesus!

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah4031nc101 said:
I pastor in Lumberton NC. We are having a DDisrect revival March 19-24 Bis. Downing, Bis. Denise McGuire,Bis Donnie Anderson And Bis. Bruce Raben. It is to be held at East Lumberton Church of God

I don't know where Lumberton is located. What is that near?

I met Brother Downing's son on a mission trip. He was such a nice young man.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.