Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
DEAR FRIEND
亲爱的朋友
Thanks for all your friendship throughout the year, I cant send a Christmas card to everyone, but my prayers and that of my family are with you.
感谢你们这一年来的友谊,我不能给每个人都寄圣诞卡,但我和我家人的祈祷与你们同在。
Please share your prayer needs with me, so I can pray.
请与我分享你的祷告需要,好让我祷告。
Once again, our love to you at Christmas.
再一次,在圣诞之际,我们爱你。
God bless you
神祝福你
KK

PLANS FOR 2024
二零二四年计划
Reach and teach devotions will continue, but also we will be praying for many of the people groups in China. Please join us as we pray for this amazing country.
接触和教导灵修会继续,但我们也会为中国的许多团契祷告。请加入我们,为这个神奇的国家祈祷。

BATTLE STATIONS

Please as this is the run up to Christmas, remember and pray for our little church and for the un-reached peoples all over China/
在我们迎接圣诞季节之际,请为我们这间小教堂以及遍及整个中国的未得之民的需要祈祷。

Please pray for our Pastor Z, he is overworked. His wife is now suffering from depression, please pray for this totally awesome couple and their daughter and son.
请为我们的牧师Z祷告,他工作过度。他的妻子现在正遭受抑郁之苦,请为这对不可思议的夫妇以及他们的女儿和儿子祷告。

Please stand with us, we need a move of Gd's spirit to impact many people in our area.
请与我们同在,我们需要上帝的灵感动我们当地的众人。

The virus is back and although not reported, many people including my wife are suffering. Both her and my daughter are unable to sleep and need total physical healing.
病毒再次爆发,尽管没有报道,但包括我的妻子在内的许多人都在受苦。她和我的女儿都无法入睡,需要全面的身体医治。

Please pray for more men to come into the church and for those who are already to be activated and changed by the power of God's word.
请为更多的男士进入教堂祷告,也为那些已经在教堂里的人被上帝的话语激活和改变祷告。

Please pray for those in the church that are single, as they seek Godly marriage partners.
请为教堂里的单身人士祷告,保守他们寻找合乎神旨意的婚姻伴侣。

Please pray for many opportunities to share the gospel and that many would be challenged by the claims of the gospel.
请为分享福音的更多的机会祷告,并愿许多人受到福音信息的挑战。

REMEMBER THE TWO KEY PEOPLES OF CHINA

CANTONESE

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChinese-Cantonese-PBW.pdf

MANDARIN

https://people-groups.asiaharvest.org/China/chinaPeoples/H/HanChinese-Mandarin-PBW.pdf

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Rev 18 says a great light of truth is going to go out and reach all the world. I pray that that days comes quickly in China.

Rev 18:
fter these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illumined with his glory. 2 And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality.”
4 I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; 5 for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.

The Angel of Rev 18 - is repeating the message of Rev 14:8 -- which is part of the 3 Angel's messages in Rev 14. It has a great light which illuminates the entire Earth as it repeats the Rev 14 message. I pray for just such a great light in your area - as is prophesied.

Upvote 0

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
For Western Christians who are not familiar with Chinese culture, the deceit of China and the Chinese Church exceeds your imagination. Although there are also many Christians in China who are loyal to the Lord. But this nation's level of deceit ranks very high globally.

Upvote 0