Epoh99

Veteran
Oct 28, 2005
✟9,683.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to say hi to all of you! I was thinking of you yesterday because I was getting lots of bingos. :D I was having lunch with a child-free co-worker and some other co-workers who have kids. It was all friendly conversation but those who have kids just don't get it and truly don't understand that we are happy and fulfilled w/o kids. Thank goodness for my friend D. Without her at work I would go crazy at times.:p

Have a Merry Christmas! Hope all is going well for you wonderful people!:hug:

Reactions: Rebekka

HeyHomie

Senior Veteran
Jul 8, 2005
Springfield, IL
✟4,386.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
deer.jpg

Reactions: Rebekka
Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm finished with Christmas! :clap:

Gifts are purchased and wrapped under the tree, shopping is done, cards are sent, no more parties or anything. We'll have a visit with the in-laws next week (not sure they even know it's Christmas so that won't be anything) and that's it! Hubby will cook our Christmas dinner, and he's off work until after the new year. Yay! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Don't you just LOVE being done! :D

My bro asked for the world's most dangerous game. Jokingly, but I might actually buy it for him ;).
LINK

I read that in high school! ^_^

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
I wish I were done, too! I have to work on December 24th. :( Sucks. But at least I managed to get the tree up yesterday. I have to keep an eye on Ilia as she likes to bite the branches (and I think they're poisonous), they smell so good! :D Also, she has already knocked over Joseph, a shepherd and an angel. :sigh: And I know that my pieces are fragile (just glued one back together).

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! :hug:

Upvote 0