Florida
✟18,595.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Can I ask one thing.. Jesus said not to stop others from using His name because those that those that are for us are not against us. Also Paul said let them preach Christ even tho their motives were to hurt Paul. My question is even tho Christmas and Easter have pagan roots they now identify with Christianity... So should we use this ad an opportunity to witness based on what I said in opening:mmh:

HebrewVaquero

Nov 22, 2015
✟828.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Okay sheepie's let's pin our lion heart badges on and do something very very bold and courageous! Have you got your lion badges pinned on? Good, now let me hear you roar! Come on Roar!! That was better but still a little pathetic. Ask for courage, now let's hear a Roar deep down from your heart, ready, take a deep breath, now ROAR!!!
That's GOOD!
Okay now the next step is to buckle your seat belts for the ride is very scary and you may be tempted to jump out. Lion Heart Badge still pinned? Seat belts buckled? Good, here we go....
Turn to: Jeremiah 6:16 and pray to YHWH in His own words that which He has asked you to do.

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient
paths, ask where the ... Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. ...

(Mind you the "Rest" is not found in asking or in finding the path, it is traveling the ancient path which brings rest, as you would see if the complete verse was posted)

Still buckled in wearing courage? Good, let's take this time machine back to a time BEFORE pagans, a time right after creation.
Okay, close your eyes, check your courage, tighten your seat belt, now push the engage button.
WHOOOOOOSSSSHHH!!!!

You've just arrived, don't open your eyes, but look around. What do you see? The Creator's uncorrupted creation? Is it just a nice place to live or does it have meaning to it? You think to yourself; 'I know the Creator walks thru the garden at the cool of the day, I'll ask Him if there is any meaning in Creation'.

The cool of the day comes and you get your chance. The Creator answers; "Yes, I've encoded all kinds of meaning into My Creation to help you understand spiritual truths"
You ask; "like what?"
The Creator replies; "Look at the sun, the greater light to rule the day, you notice there is only one? This could be a example of Me, the only One who rules heaven in perpetual light. Look at the moon, again only one, the lesser light which rules the night, it starts out small and gets bigger and bigger, then fades. This could be a example of My Anointed One. I will send Him to those living in darkness. The light they see will not be His own, but He will reflect perfectly My light. He will start small and grow bigger and bigger to the world. At one point He will be so bright He will rule the night making it like day for 1000 years but after 1000 years the darkness will be released and deceive the nations after which I will start over, just as the new moon resets so will I reset everything".

The Creator continues; "If you stick around long enough you will notice every seven days the moon is perfect; perfectly half full, perfectly full, perfectly half full and perfectly gone, then it resets. This is the calendar of My Sabbaths. I've put them in the sky for all to see and made it tamper proof from men. For certian men called pagans, unable to tamper with the moon will devise a new calculated calendar to make you forget the one I gave you. They will seek to camouflage other spiritual truths such as 'new life' and 'birth of light' with holidays called Easter and Christmas, but do not fear, for My Anointed One will take these back for the gates of Hell will not prevail against Him.

Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

Sheeple Shepherd

Nov 21, 2015
✟15,454.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay sheepie's let's pin our lion heart badges on and do something very very bold and courageous! Have you got your lion badges pinned on? Good, now let me hear you roar! Come on Roar!! That was better but still a little pathetic. Ask for courage, now let's hear a Roar deep down from your heart, ready, take a deep breath, now ROAR!!!
That's GOOD!
Okay now the next step is to buckle your seat belts for the ride is very scary and you may be tempted to jump out. Lion Heart Badge still pinned? Seat belts buckled? Good, here we go....
Turn to: Jeremiah 6:16 and pray to YHWH in His own words that which He has asked you to do.

This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient
paths, ask where the ... Travel its path, and you will find rest for your souls. ...

(Mind you the "Rest" is not found in asking or in finding the path, it is traveling the ancient path which brings rest, as you would see if the complete verse was posted)

Still buckled in wearing courage? Good, let's take this time machine back to a time BEFORE pagans, a time right after creation.
Okay, close your eyes, check your courage, tighten your seat belt, now push the engage button.
WHOOOOOOSSSSHHH!!!!

You've just arrived, don't open your eyes, but look around. What do you see? The Creator's uncorrupted creation? Is it just a nice place to live or does it have meaning to it? You think to yourself; 'I know the Creator walks thru the garden at the cool of the day, I'll ask Him if there is any meaning in Creation'.

The cool of the day comes and you get your chance. The Creator answers; "Yes, I've encoded all kinds of meaning into My Creation to help you understand spiritual truths"
You ask; "like what?"
The Creator replies; "Look at the sun, the greater light to rule the day, you notice there is only one? This could be a example of Me, the only One who rules heaven in perpetual light. Look at the moon, again only one, the lesser light which rules the night, it starts out small and gets bigger and bigger, then fades. This could be a example of My Anointed One. I will send Him to those living in darkness. The light they see will not be His own, but He will reflect perfectly My light. He will start small and grow bigger and bigger to the world. At one point He will be so bright He will rule the night making it like day for 1000 years but after 1000 years the darkness will be released and deceive the nations after which I will start over, just as the new moon resets so will I reset everything".

The Creator continues; "If you stick around long enough you will notice every seven days the moon is perfect; perfectly half full, perfectly full, perfectly half full and perfectly gone, then it resets. This is the calendar of My Sabbaths. I've put them in the sky for all to see and made it tamper proof from men. For certian men called pagans, unable to tamper with the moon will devise a new calculated calendar to make you forget the one I gave you. They will seek to camouflage other spiritual truths such as 'new life' and 'birth of light' with holidays called Easter and Christmas, but do not fear, for My Anointed One will take these back for the gates of Hell will not prevail against Him.
Garbage.

Upvote 0

Sheeple Shepherd

Nov 21, 2015
✟15,454.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Truly spoken as one afraid to climb out of his box to do some exploring. Sorry for challenging your little self made reality. I'm sure with a little propping up it will be just fine

Shalom
Genesis 1

2 The earth was bwithout form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep

The deep or abyss or where the evil one abides.
Earth was not created but RE-created.

3 And God said, c“Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness

The Light is Truth, Life, Torah. Dividing Life from death, Righteousness from unrighteousness, Truth from lies, Good from evil.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night.

Sun and moon.
Truth came before the sun.

Evil was here before Mr Adam.

The 'shinny' creature (Lucifer) who convince Chava to sin was here......before Mr. Adam

Cain was concerned that the 'others' would kill him........there were others here before Mr. Adam

Two creations of adam (man) Gen 1 and Gen 2

God created man and woman. God created Mr. Adam and Chava.

Paganry existed long before Mr. Adam.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Wrong. Earth was without form and unfinished, or empty; not destroyed.

Wrong and wrong again. Quit making up your own facts and stick to scripture.

Genesis 1:31
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Yahweh saw EVERY THING he made was very good (Perfect to us). Nothing dead, dying, or evil.

Upvote 0

HebrewVaquero

Nov 22, 2015
✟828.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Genesis 1

2 The earth was bwithout form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep

3 And God said, c“Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness

The Light is Truth, Life, Torah. Dividing Life from death, Righteousness from unrighteousness, Truth from lies, Good from evil.

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night.

Sun and moon.
Truth came before the sun.

The 'shinny' creature (Lucifer) who convince Chava to sin was here......before Mr. Adam

Cain was concerned that the 'others' would kill him........there were others here before Mr. Adam

Two creations of adam (man) Gen 1 and Gen 2

God created man and woman. God created Mr. Adam and Chava.

See? I told you; "with a little propping up you'd be fine"!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Taom Ben Robert

Roman Catholic
Apr 22, 2015
U.S.
✟21,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Can I ask one thing.. Jesus said not to stop others from using His name because those that those that are for us are not against us. Also Paul said let them preach Christ even tho their motives were to hurt Paul. My question is even tho Christmas and Easter have pagan roots they now identify with Christianity... So should we use this ad an opportunity to witness based on what I said in opening:mmh:

Neither have pagan roots

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I've been saying that for years- and doing it too!

Reactions: sahjimira
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
We can be distinctive in keeping the Feasts of the Lord, leaving off the holidays celebrated by nations. When asked we can tell them we didn't find them celebrated in scripture nor God requiring us to. It is a witness to our peculiarity. The history of how it all developed is for those who want to learn about it. Not for us to argue about it. We shouldn't be fighting for a place for it within the faith.

Outside the faith, in the culture of the countries that celebrate it, it is a tradition. Traditions are the hardest to root out because people are attached to them. That is one of the reasons they persist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BelieveTheWord

Hebrew Roots Christian
Jan 16, 2015
✟8,702.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
What I deal with is that I celebrate Thanksgiving and birthdays, which I do. So why do I not celebrate Christmas and Easter? I guess I could quit Thanksgiving and birthdays to be consistent
The difference is that Easter and Xmas were developed specifically to separate Christians from the commandments of Yah. Thanksgiving and birthdays don't do that.

Upvote 0

Sheeple Shepherd

Nov 21, 2015
✟15,454.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The difference is that Easter and Xmas were developed specifically to separate Christians from the commandments of Yah. Thanksgiving and birthdays don't do that.
Thanksgiving may very well. I have not studied it out yet completely but it seems as though the pilgrams brought with them their pagan harvest feasts.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
Awareness is good. Consider the person, situation, and event when reacting to it, them, or the time. Sometimes God wants you to over look [wink] in times of ignorance, for their sake. Always do things with consideration, love, and compassion. If they have a spirit of weaning away, lead. If they are still feeding off it, chances are you will not be able to take it away from them. It will do more harm than good. Keep things to the size of mustard seeds, and keep planting.

Upvote 0