LoriL1212

Techie Christian Mommy
Apr 14, 2004
Sunrise, FL
Visit site
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
I woud say before you create a website, that you have a general idea of what your message is to be - so therefore your question is a bit vast for a real answer.

If you can give me an idea of what you want out of your site, I would be happy to make some suggestions :)

Upvote 0

dawnmo

Goodbye, I won't be back
Apr 2, 2004
in a land far, far away
✟447.00
Faith
Well, there are a lot of things you can put on a Christian website. As others mentioned, it's best to think of what you want to project. Do you want to be an apologetics site? A site geared for teenagers? An evangelistic website? A site to share testimonies? A site where Christians can communicate with one another? A Christian political site? Etc.

Once you have figured out what you want, then you can decide what to put up. Here are some ideas:

*Apologetics articles
*Bible studies
*Testimonies
*Articles written from a Christian perspective
*A Christian forum for Christians and/or non-Christians to talk
*Poetry
*Links to other Christian sites you like
*Evangelic material (one thing I used to do was create interactive stories that always led to a gospel message, kind of like a Christian choose-your-own-adventure thing)
*Rebuttals of popular non-Christian beliefs, stances, etc.
*Frequently asked questions about Christianity
*Rebuttals of frequently-held misconceptions about Christianity

The material you put is only limited by your target audience and your own imagination! :)

Upvote 0

Mr.Pious

Senior Veteran
Dec 23, 2003
✟17,602.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
godscreation8888 said:
Can someone give me some advices on what I should put in a Christian Website????

Jesus?
buddychrist1.jpg

Upvote 0