Christian music downloads

Philip Babineaux

Dec 18, 2003
Ruston, LA
Visit site
✟7,848.00
Faith
Christian
Hey, I have a few worship diddys that you can download... I wrote them last year, and I can e-mail the sheet music if you want it. I have a site on purevolume.com...

I just started the site very recently... the address is http://www.purevolume.com/philipbabineaux

check it out! There are other worship songs on other sites as well that can be downloaded... hope that helps!

Upvote 0

unlost

Feb 15, 2005
✟113.00
Faith
Non-Denom
squeak said:
This is maybe in the wrong place. But does anyone know a site where I can download some wroship musics, preferrably that is legal.

Just on the off not, is it actually legal to download music, I've never done it before so I'm a bit unsure.

Thanks
email me unlost@hotmail.com

Upvote 0

chris_J_N

just your basic cheesy music lover
May 13, 2005
Fargo ND
✟8,205.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
squeak said:
This is maybe in the wrong place. But does anyone know a site where I can download some wroship musics, preferrably that is legal.

Just on the off not, is it actually legal to download music, I've never done it before so I'm a bit unsure.

Thanks

actully there are alot of ways to get free music from the web and still make it legal. for one you can get some sample music from the bands website. the second possabilty is do a web search of free legal music there is always a sponsored site where you can download free music from a certain band they sponsor.

Upvote 0

ocean floor

The coordinated klutz
Oct 27, 2004
Ohio
✟1,153.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
copy & pasted from another thread:

www.purevolume.com is good. There's a lot of christan bands there...some big name ones, and some indie ones. Some "bigger" name ones: (given, not all these here are "huge" names, but good music nonetheless)

www.purevolume.com/relientk
www.purevolume.com/mae
www.purevolume.com/underoath
www.purevolume.com/thousandfootkrutch
www.purevolume.com/mewithoutyou
www.purevolume.com/staple
www.purevolume.com/spoken
www.purevolume.com/shaungroves
www.purevolume.com/asilaydying
www.purevolume.com/grandprize (they are not indie, but are a newer band)

Some good indie bands:
www.purevolume.com/mymorningstar
www.purevolume.com/threecordwonder (they're not exactly *indie* persay, but they are really good & not very popular, hince the reason they are on this list)
www.purevolume.com/desertcry
www.purevolume.com/hearnoevil
www.purevolume.com/neverthelesstn
www.purevolume.com/proventheory
www.purevolume.com/stilladvance
www.purevolume.com/tied

You can also find some stuff by going to the random jump, and selecting "christian" or "christian rap" but these are just song bands I found worthwhile of ponting out to you.

Anyway, hope I've helped some! You don't need to download any software, only I think you can only download one song at a time, but hey, for free and legal, I'm not complaining!

Upvote 0
May 24, 2005
Florida
Visit site
✟204.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Actually....it IS legal for us to download music.... just not over 1000 songs.... as what RIAA has stated... and it is only ILLEGAL to UPLOAD the musics.... I know.... stupid rules by RIAA.... but that's how it is.... let me try to find the sources for this.... because I have to go out right now!!! Sorry!!

God Bless~!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 24, 2005
Florida
Visit site
✟204.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Haha.... sorry guys I made a mistake in the last post... it IS illegal..... just that RIAA don't go for the downloaders....
http://www.mp3.com/tech/insider_00000009.php
So yea.. they are only searching for people sharing 1000 songs, so you shouldn't worry too much if you are downloading something. :)

God Bless~!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

boilerblues

Jul 4, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
Visit site
✟8,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
jesus_freak1513 said:
I think if you have the band's permission then you can do it. They should not worry about making money so much. (they have enough) They should just want us to listen to the music. That is all we want to do right?

Most musicians are struggling to get by. Only a very few musicians actually make a lot of money, the ones that the record companies push hard to people who are into the flavor of the month music. The truth is that a band signed to a record deal only gets about $0.75 of the $15 you pay for the CD.

The less popular bands are the ones that are really hurt by stealing music. They are counting on getting paid for their CD's to help pay for costs and to put food on the table. I have friends who are musicians, they are not making much money.

Whether or not the band has enough money or not, stealing is not only a crime but a sin. Notice that Christ obeyed in paying taxes, even if Rome didn't need them or was treating them unfairly. There are musicians who are pouring their heart and soul into their music and they hope they can make a living at it. Many of them are very generous by allowing people to record their live shows to trade with friends. Whatever the case, support the musicians that you enjoy by buying their music. Buying their music allows the to continue making music.

check out www.michaelkelsey-fans.com for an incredible musician, and buy his CD's.

Upvote 0

Cromag

Feb 12, 2008
✟7,612.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't know about what you think is legal or not, however if you wanted to try before you buy as an excuse to see if you like something then you could try another forum site ww w.christiandl.com you would have to sign up just like you did for this one but they have a whole slew of things from sermons to presentation software on to kids music to heavy metal.
Sometimes its hard to find certain bands you like without knowing what they sound like and it really stinks when you have to special order a cd before you even know what it sounds like because no store in your area carries that specific genre that you like. If you don't use the site for anything other than resources, it's still a great forum to check out.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Upvote 0