Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Any Christian metalheads here? :p

What bands do you listen to?

Bands I listen to: Deliverance, Die Happy, Tourniquet, Detritus, Mortification, Rob Rock (and his bands he's been in), Whitecross, Stryper, Eternal Decision and lots of others

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Caedmon

kawaii
Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2001
R'lyeh
✟49,383.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Others
Collide said:
Staple, Disciple, Zao and Demon hunter

And...Korn is Nu metal..which really isn't metal at all. If i had a band if someone compared us to korn i would throw a fit:|
There is no way that koRn can be compared to most numetal groups. Bands like Linkin Park and Papa Roach differ very much from koRn, and neither can compete with koRn's sound. Their slapping bass and manic alternation between feminine crooning and dark screaming differ from almost any other 90s rock group. koRn is genuine; they're not some corporate rock invention. koRn is simply... koRn.

Upvote 0

Caedmon

kawaii
Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2001
R'lyeh
✟49,383.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Others
Collide said:
Korn is just like linkin park
I dare you to post that in a koRn forum, hahaha. ^_^

Your broad genre definition may house koRn and Linkin Park under the same roof, but I can guarantee you that most koRn fans will oppose your viewpoint.

But anyway, regardless of your genre classifications, you must admit that koRn's style is darker than Linkin Park. They are not identical, musically/stylistically.

And I apologize for intruding on this exclusively "real metal" thread. I will be unsubscribing from it presently.

Upvote 0