Christian loses council position. Hindus mob 3 churches. Sisters nearly killed by father.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Jan. 11, 2024 | Laos​

Christian Loses Position on Village Council​

[62] prayers in [4] nations have been posted for Siinappropriate content.
    https://www.icommittopray.com/sync/graphics/pb/alerts/2614_SIinappropriate content_orig.jpg?_nc=1
    Siinappropriate content is a faithful Christian and a member of the village council in his community. In August, the president of the council confronted Siinappropriate content about his faith, promising that Siinappropriate content would succeed him as council president if Siinappropriate content would recant. Siinappropriate content answered, "I will not stop believing in my God, because I have found the truth and chosen the right path for my life." The council then met without Siinappropriate content and voted to remove him from his position. “Being [on the council] or not, it does not matter to me,” he told a front-line worker. “I will thank God for everything.” Pray for Brother Siinappropriate content and others in Laos who lose jobs and reputations for the sake of knowing Christ and making him known.

• Jan. 11, 2024 | Nepal​

Hindu Mobs Vandalize Three Churches

[35] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for churches in Nepal.
    A cow-slaughtering incident has led to an upsurge in anti-Christian violence in Nepal.
    On Aug. 30, 2023, three churches in one district were attacked in the daytime by groups of 20-25 people each. One Christian leader reported that the groups pelted the buildings with stones and bricks, causing damage to windows, doors and gates. The groups chanted Hindu religious slogans during the attacks. Read More.
  • Jan. 11, 2024 | Benin​

Sisters Beaten, Nearly Killed by Father

[42] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Renee and Rebecca.
    Two young women in Benin.
    Renee (22) and Rebecca (19) are half-sisters. Their father has four wives and practices animistic sorcery. Years ago, Renee's mother was unable to conceive, so she went to a Christian outreach hoping for a miracle. There she placed her faith in Christ and received prayer; later she became pregnant and gave birth to Renee. Renee's father was not pleased when his wife took Renee to church. Renee's half-sister, Rebecca, became a Christian while training at a hair salon with someone who sang worship songs. Read More.

Last edited: