Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chinese translation

Discussion in 'Other Regions' started by fonzydrum, Jan 16, 2012.

1. fonzydrum

fonzydrum Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    Hello everybody, I'm new here and I'm so happy to read about Asian Christians!! I'm Italian; would someone help me with a Chinese translation?
    I know a Chinese family in my town and I'd like to talk with them about Christ. So I'd like to give them a little present (f.i. a frame with a Biblic verse)..

How can I say in Chinese:
    "This is a little gift for you and your family. I hope you appreciate it. I love Chinese people, but God loves them more than I do. He has done great things for me, He has always been kind to me, helping me in dfficult situations. Thank you for listening to me"

Well, I need the pin ying pronounce and if possible, an audio files, so that I know how to say it. Thnax

2. foxhuyi10201987

foxhuyi10201987 Newbie

Faith:
    Seventh-Day-Adventist
    这是给你的礼物,我很感谢。我喜欢中国人,但是上帝更爱中国人。它为我做了美好的事,它永远用慈爱待我,在困苦中帮助我。谢谢你们听我说的。

3. foxhuyi10201987

foxhuyi10201987 Newbie

Faith:
    Seventh-Day-Adventist
    Add Me Skype Foxhuyi I Will Help You With Pronciation。。

4. fonzydrum

fonzydrum Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    Xie xie so much!!! well i haven't got skype installed at the moment; for the pronounciation i think i can use the google translator to listen to it