1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please help us test our new CF PrayPal app available right now in the Google Play store for Android devices. The iPhone app should be available within the next few days. If you would be so kind to also add a review for it that would be great! Thanks!

Just Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chinese translation

Discussion in 'Other Regions' started by fonzydrum, Jan 16, 2012.

1. fonzydrum

fonzydrum Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    Hello everybody, I'm new here and I'm so happy to read about Asian Christians!! I'm Italian; would someone help me with a Chinese translation?
    I know a Chinese family in my town and I'd like to talk with them about Christ. So I'd like to give them a little present (f.i. a frame with a Biblic verse)..

How can I say in Chinese:
    "This is a little gift for you and your family. I hope you appreciate it. I love Chinese people, but God loves them more than I do. He has done great things for me, He has always been kind to me, helping me in dfficult situations. Thank you for listening to me"

Well, I need the pin ying pronounce and if possible, an audio files, so that I know how to say it. Thnax

2. foxhuyi10201987

foxhuyi10201987 Newbie

Faith:
    Seventh-Day-Adventist
    这是给你的礼物,我很感谢。我喜欢中国人,但是上帝更爱中国人。它为我做了美好的事,它永远用慈爱待我,在困苦中帮助我。谢谢你们听我说的。

3. foxhuyi10201987

foxhuyi10201987 Newbie

Faith:
    Seventh-Day-Adventist
    Add Me Skype Foxhuyi I Will Help You With Pronciation。。

4. fonzydrum

fonzydrum Newbie

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    Xie xie so much!!! well i haven't got skype installed at the moment; for the pronounciation i think i can use the google translator to listen to it