Indianapolis
✟6,078.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I keep reading stories of abusive mothers or fathers and yeah you got some abusive moms. And then I read about the child protecting there parents. My mom had a bad relationship. She put up with it while she was trying to get out. The man my mom was with made the mistake of hitting me and blackening my eye. My mom got home from work and my mom called her brother who is now a retired army ranger. I got up next moring and mom is holding a very big knife in her hand, she wakes her ex up and has the knife were know guy wants a knife and she pointed out to him that everyone has to sleep sometime. About 5 minutes later my uncle showed up and he grabed him threw him out in the yard and beat the heck out of him. My uncle let him get his stuff and said my mom has a month to find a place and he better disapear. My Uncle also said if came back or cause trouble that my Uncle would make him disapear permantly.

The point of the story is my mom protected me. She did her job as a parent. It is a parents job to protect there children and if they can not do that they do not need to be parents