Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Seriously?

No. Cats can't give birth to dogs.

The OP brought this article to attention because how often Creationists claim evolution says that a cat could become a dog or vice versa. The OP is having, quite deservedly, a jolly chuckle.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yah, you would believe that. lol. I mean come on. But thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Wanna bet that if the DNA is studied not one cat gene is found????

Notice how the other believers in evolution are avoiding this post like the plague. Even they know better that to accept such silliness.
Hey, as long as some anonymous dude says something and it's written down, even one hundred years later, I'll buy that.

;)

Upvote 0

Atheos canadensis

Dec 17, 2013
✟14,901.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Notice how the other believers in evolution are avoiding this post like the plague. Even they know better that to accept such silliness.

Because everyone else knows OP created this thread as a joke. Relax.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
No. Cats can't give birth to dogs.

The OP brought this article to attention because how often Creationists claim evolution says that a cat could become a dog or vice versa. The OP is having, quite deservedly, a jolly chuckle.

-CryptoLutheran

No, we insist it is Kind after Kind. It is evolutionists that say a fish can become a rodent which can become a man. I think you are a tad confused over the two theories.

8239090.jpg

This is a creationists view, what matches reality.

i-33b94318057e33c646962a8f518fcd8b-cat_chart.jpg

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
No, we insist it is Kind after Kind. It is evolutionists that say a fish can become a rodent which can become a man. I think you are a tad confused over the two theories.

8239090.jpg

No, there was no "change of kind" in going from sea to land. Since creationists can't define kind I have hijacked the word.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

No evolutionist believes a fish becomes a rodent, and/or that a rodent becomes a man.

What "evolutionists" do understand is that rodents and human beings share a common mammalian ancestor; and that "fish" is not a monophyletic group but describes an extensively diverse array of animal groups, some extant and some extinct. Mammals, as amniotic tetrapods, are thus descended from an amniotic tetrapod ancestor, and it descended from a non-amniotic tetrapod which evolved from a type of "fish". Specifically a fish whose air bladder had already evolved into a primitive lung (similar to modern lung fishes), and very likely already had powerful fins/limbs to cross muddy banks. It, and all other polyphyletic fish groups did evolve from a common chordate ancestor, ancestral to all organisms in chordata--things with a backbone.

But no, it is only Creationists who insist that evolution teaches and evolutionists believe that cats can give birth to dogs, or that rodents become human. Evolution doesn't say that, evolutionists don't believe that. That is peculiar to Creationist anti-science propaganda, intended to confuse the gullible and naive into unquestioning and blind acceptance of Creationist dogma.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What "evolutionists" do understand is that rodents and human beings share a common mammalian ancestor;
Does this common mammalian ancestor have a name?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Domestic cats are a subspecies, not a "kind" and they are part of Feliformia which is part of Carnivora. This is actual reality.
F9.large.jpg

Upvote 0