Visit site
✟17,800.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow...they are all really good...I think my favorite is the self-portrait with the blindfolded man. It is very expressionistic and modern. The Red Cross is also beautiful. Your other self-portraits are cool too. The unique lighting on the face and the use of colors within the flesh really make them strong. Great work! I can't wait to see more!

Reactions: stofo
Upvote 0

arrowhead

Jan 7, 2005
✟236.00
Faith
Christian
Enumclaw is rather interesting - takes a few seconds of getting used to first though lol! - it sorta looks like patch work on tiles but then you get a sorta flat and slanted view of the landscape! Hehe it looks interesting me like :p

They're good - lol I prefer a different style of art but they're good :) I do like Hearts and Red Cross though - especially Red Cross with the red light effect - whatever effect you call it lol! Has a kinda mystic and religious feel to it without being too full-on sorta - looks a little like you should be entering the picture or summit. And the texture on Hearts just looks cool! :D

Art teacher eh? - did you study Fine Art or summit? What is the degree like? I love art.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums