Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
There's a moment in our Mass where the priest calls all the young children up to the altar. (around communion time)
Wouldn't it be great if he could call all the dogs up to the front, and they obeyed him. Would be beautiful.
(someone is going to be offended by what I just suggested perhaps) I don't have children. My dog is my child.

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh YEAs Zpaul. How wonderful that would be. What a thought.

I,once went to an Anglucan Communion Service, and thenpriest exchanged the Peace with his little dog and the dog went up to the Communion rail at Communion time. Thedog had been sat on someone's knee right the way through, but got down at the exchange of the Peace!

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Thedog had been sat on someone's knee right the way through, but got down at the exchange of the Peace!
of course, the peace offering! the dogs could be trained to do something like smile or kiss! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Tigger45. It is nice to see you again. I hope you are well. May you have a blessed and peaceful day today.

If I may respectfully say, with no intention of being rude toward you or anyone else, but my name is Red Fox or you may call me voices that carry.

Upvote 0