✟12,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Good prevails, Evil loses.

Who prevailed / lost in the 2008 election?

HMMM...
What's that say about '80, '84, '88, '00 and '04? Come on, say good really didn't prevail those times.....please. I love inconsistencies.

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
What's that say about '80, '84, '88, '00 and '04? Come on, say good really didn't prevail those times.....please.

Unfortunately America suffered the worst under the neocon 'Messiah' Reagan and George W. Bush. Except for perhaps Bush Sr.

I love inconsistencies.

that would certainly explain your posts :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

MichaelFJF

Nov 13, 2002
Utah
✟12,597.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Unfortunately America suffered the worst under the neocon 'Messiah' Reagan and George W. Bush. Except for perhaps Bush Sr.

So you're saying that this:
Sphere said:
Good prevails, Evil loses.

Who prevailed / lost in the 2008 election?

HMMM..
........was just you blowing smoke. Got it.

Upvote 0
G

Guttermouth

That’s hilarious. Someone so ignorant that they ignore the content of a speech to further their agenda and, in doing so, make a fool of themselves. It’s a speech explaining why using the word Latina is relevant! Adding the word WHITE just makes the original speech stronger by proving the point. As a white man in the US, my whiteness has not shaped me or my opinions. My German heritage has somewhat. My atheism has. But being white guy hasn’t. There are no cultural or ethic hurdles I have had to overcome due to my whiteness. I have not faced institutionalized bigotry because of my skin color. Being white is perhaps the most vague term you could ever want to use, actually. Now, if you want to put another word in there it could work. If I was first or second generation German you could put that in there. Texan could work. Or atheist. All of those things carry a certain heritage, influence and experience that might make me react to something differently than someone else. I am different. That is what makes our country great. Our problem is we have a bunch of white men who want to want to diminish the value of everyone else, to control them. I would expect a Latina woman to have a lot more experience with that than me, and to have a different perspective. Perhaps even more wisdom in that particular area. Oh yeah, this one is classic.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.