Loyal and obedient to its Master
Jun 25, 2003
Pennsylvania
✟18,248.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys, I'm actually writing an article up for the Forum Focus on preperation for the fall semester and I need some input from you guys since most of you are college students.

During the summer before the fall semester starts, what are some ways to prepare for the fall semester?

What are some necessary items that one should pack if living in a dorm? I wouldn't give me a long list, just some general necessesities.

And I need some quotes from incoming freshman:

What are you doing or will be doing to prepare for your first semester at college? Are you nervous?

Thanks guys! :)

alphacheese

If God brings u to it, He will bring u through it
Jun 7, 2007
Montana!
✟21,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't be like my friend and get lazy and get a 0.4 GPA and loose your full ride scholarship!

But seriously... I'd say be sure not to get to distracted in your studies. I did. I spent way too much time studying and when I got a chance have fun. I tried to stuff God in a bag and hope he'd stay quite. He wouldn't though, I'd keep getting that voice in the back of my head. "Pssst...hey...we haven't talked in a while you and I."

This summer I am still taking some classes and working, but God is my number 1 top priority. I know I have fallen out of faith in the past, but I mean business now. It's kinda hard not to realize that doing well in school is a gift God has blessed me with, and I don't thank him for it even close to what I should.

God is an excellent study partner. Ask him for concentration and the will power when studying. Say a little prayer before you begin. And honestly, there is not excuse to not make Him proud as punch:

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me!"
- Philippians 4:13

Upvote 0