CF Mods working with the Government to control information.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Given their own postings
"If we see that a thread is going wacko and poster is really making things up on the fly, we may close it of course. "

The "Mods" will conveniently shutdown any threads that are getting too close to the truth by shutting them down.

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Given their own postings
"If we see that a thread is going wacko and poster is really making things up on the fly, we may close it of course. "

The "Mods" will conveniently shutdown any threads that are getting too close to the truth by shutting them down.
Putin said he is not interested in our info ... he has Snowden.

I would be removing this thread soon. :)

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Given their own postings

I think you're on to something.

Upvote 0

James Is Back

CF's Official Locksmith
Aug 21, 2014
Oklahoma
✟32,480.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If PGP doesn't post for a while it has nothing to do with me sending men in black to hold him prisoner in a secret underground prison system somewhere in the world!!!

Upvote 0

Edial

Site Supporter
Nov 3, 2004
United States
✟63,157.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If PGP doesn't post for a while it has nothing to do with me sending men in black to hold him prisoner in a secret underground prison system somewhere in the world!!!
We usually keep them in the center of the Earth.
Adolph found the entrance in the Antarctica ...

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Given their own postings

See also: my signature. There is a very real conspiracy here at Christianforums: it's not about discussion, debate, or reasoned argument, it's about spreading Christianity. This is evidenced clearly by their intense dislike of discussion of things that their this religion prohibits, their unwillingness to have a "general apologetics" forum, and several other factors. Secretly, this is not an open and free forum for the exchange of ideas, but rather some form of... ministry with little regard for the "other side". I think I'm close to finding evidence that will prove this once and for all, until then, here's hoping they don't shut me down for trying to find out the truth about this forum!

(Also, it's in their statement of purpose, but let's not let little things like facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory!)

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes there is a conspiracy; and it's right here at CF! They, the powers behind CF, will stop at nothing to propagate their agenda! They are for one government to rule the world! But...there is hope; cause I'm going to spill the beans. Don't let this out, but, CF stands for CHRISTIAN FORUMS, the powers behind it are: The Father; The Son; and The Holy Spirit and the one Government is The Three in One: God; and one day His Son will set up a new earth and Heaven and rule forever. Sign-up now while you can!:amen:

Reactions: seayhere
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
This is evidenced clearly by their intense dislike of discussion of things that their this religion prohibits, their unwillingness to have a "general apologetics" forum, and several other factors.

Why would we want promotion of other religions or viewpoints contrary to the fundamentals of Christianity on a Christian forum?

There's a Christian Apologetics forum and that's the most important thing. This is a forum for outreach as well as growth and fellowship :) You don't need to be a Christian to fellowship but at the same time, when in someone else's house and all, it's quite rude to tell them you think their couches are uncomfortable, their furnishings are ugly and their choice of paint leaves a lot to be desired. You remember your 'please' and 'thank you' and to take your shoes off at the door :D

Upvote 0

TheBarrd

Teller of tales, writer of poems, singer of songs
Mar 1, 2015
Following a Jewish Carpenter
✟14,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Yes there is a conspiracy; and it's right here at CF! They, the powers behind CF, will stop at nothing to propagate their agenda! They are for one government to rule the world! But...there is hope; cause I'm going to spill the beans. Don't let this out, but, CF stands for CHRISTIAN FORUMS, the powers behind it are: The Father; The Son; and The Holy Spirit and the one Government is The Three in One: God; and one day His Son will set up a new earth and Heaven and rule forever. Sign-up now while you can!:amen:
I hear they are downsizing their fruit inspection department...too many workers there demanding too much attention, or so it's been whispered about.
However, they are desperate for more people in the fruit production department. It seems the hours are long and they pay is short, but the dividends are cool, and the retirement plan is awesome. Or at least that's the rumor.

Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0

TheBarrd

Mar 1, 2015
✟14,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Why would we want promotion of other religions or viewpoints contrary to the fundamentals of Christianity on a Christian forum?

There's a Christian Apologetics forum and that's the most important thing. This is a forum for outreach as well as growth and fellowship :) You don't need to be a Christian to fellowship but at the same time, when in someone else's house and all, it's quite rude to tell them you think their couches are uncomfortable, their furnishings are ugly and their choice of paint leaves a lot to be desired. You remember your 'please' and 'thank you' and to take your shoes off at the door :D
So, the real conspiracy is to get us all running around in our bare feet...

Reactions: High Fidelity
Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟905,075.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Kissinger dropped by for a cup of tea ... he also said he was "amused". :yawn:

He left these for me and told me to connect every 2nd letter of every 3rd word and it will give me a message to be deliver on the third month of the next Presidency minus the number of days of the President's age in years. I don't know what it means.

WP_20150703_003.jpg

Upvote 0

TheBarrd

Mar 1, 2015
✟14,094.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
He left these for me and told me to connect every 2nd letter of every 3rd word and it will give me a message to be deliver on the third month of the next Presidency minus the number of days of the President's age in years. I don't know what it means.

View attachment 160477
Are you sure he meant every third word in the title, or every third world in the text?
And is it the third month that the next President is in office, or the third month after the President's birthday, minus the number of years he's been alive?
Details, details, details!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Highlight my full post and you might spot a hidden message. ;)

Upvote 0