South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I've just been watching the film made on CERN and regardless of what Steve Hawking said or didn't say - there's some interesting information.
Steve Hawking didn't only make the 'offending to some' statement, he also answered questions on a forum and it is clear he wasn't happy with what they were doing. Also His remarks even suggested he was re-thinking his spiritual status
If you google 'Steve Hawking said' you will find various conversations of his

Sheeple Shepherd

Nov 21, 2015
✟15,454.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Are we supposed to you WATCH this? sorry I can't - regardless of what they have to say
Are they supposed to be comediens?

I didn't watch all of this.........I have seen Brad speak in person.

The God Particle.

Look it up.

What is CERN looking for? They are looking for the very essence of God himself, to become God.

Tower of Babel.

You may be interested in learning something.
http://www.wildbranch.org/teachings/lessons/lesson001.html

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Steve
I didn't watch all of this.........I have seen Brad speak in person.

The God Particle.

Look it

What is CERN looking for? They are looking for the very essence of God himself, to become God.

Tower of Babel.

You may be interested in learning something.
http://www.wildbranch.org/teachings/lessons/lesson001.html

I have been following it for months Steve Hawking and lots of scientists some have left the place after 'seeing things' in there

Upvote 0

malvina

Aug 22, 2014
South Australia
✟8,706.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
As much as any other non- scientist I suppose. They have actually stated they want to re-create the Big Bang and want to open the portal to the other side. Most believe it to be occultic and they worship Shiva in there. I have seen their people on their website after a party. All were using occultic hand and arm signals and some wearing horns. Some say they want to get rid of 'God'
and replace Him with the god of the underworld. CERN is the EU New World Order and you can see their openings of this in the Word Games displays - have you seen them?

Upvote 0