Cell phone is the mark of beast

chandubaba

Jan 26, 2012
✟7,616.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
"16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

see all have cell phone. it is mostly taken in rgith hand and also nowadays head phones. only one who has it can buy or sell it. and number of his name means phone number.

please use old phones they are non hackable.. recently in my local area many deaths occur by terrorist using hackable softwares causing instant death!!

I dont know if this is the right section to post.. admin pls move to right section if this is not

ChristianT

Newbie Orthodox
Nov 4, 2011
Somewhere in God's Creation.
✟17,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
By the number of "his name," it's referring to the beast... Not the person receiving the mark. It's the mark of the beast, not the mark of x___________________.

Good observation however, but the mark could be anything like a wristband (such as Hitler setup), tattoos (an actual mark) or maybe even ingrained (tattoo'd) computer chips. But as for me and my friends, we serve the Lord and trust in Him who authors salvation. By His name we can resist the mark (if the tribulation is not precedented by a rapture, as we wouldn't have to...).

Upvote 0

chandubaba

Jan 26, 2012
✟7,616.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
By the number of "his name," it's referring to the beast... Not the person receiving the mark. It's the mark of the beast, not the mark of x___________________.

i didnt understand that part.

But I think 2012 apocalypse refers to the rise of the robots. they wil wage war. The devil is a network of supercomputers i feel.

The way they want to destroy internet just for piracy.. i am very skeptical. I think some super comptuers must have already got access .. oh btw the passwords and everyting are stored in databases in machines. they can trigger other robots to wage war just by one command from automatic network.

They dont like humans interfering in their work cause it only disrupts their work. So robots will revolt and only harm humans, they want to get their work done. They will have more important work than serve humans that wil be the start.

the phone numbers can be used to track many things basicaly our location....

I am getting enough predictive dreams all coming true.

sometimes i feel robots and supercomputers are getting so powerful they are getting acess to our subconsious mind controlling our dreams.... tat is just a speculation ..

hope these arent true
:amen:

Upvote 0

oi_antz

Opposed to Untruth.
Apr 26, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i just felt it.. may not be true.

Hello, you should pray to Jesus that He will send you the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also known as the spirit of truth. When you are friends with God then you can rely upon the fact that what He shows you is true. What you are saying in this post is highly speculative, Jesus said the devil is the father of lies. You need to make sure you are listening to the spirit of truth when you think. If you haven't already asked Jesus to be the Lord of your life then you should do that and then you can depend upon Him to show you the truth. Too many people listen to the wrong spirits and then they believe lies. I wish you the best, let us know if you need help with asking Jesus to be your king because He is the shepherd who leads us by green pastures. Nice to see you here, I hope you will continue to engage the community and share your insights :wave:

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
"16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

see all have cell phone. it is mostly taken in rgith hand and also nowadays head phones. only one who has it can buy or sell it. and number of his name means phone number.

please use old phones they are non hackable.. recently in my local area many deaths occur by terrorist using hackable softwares causing instant death!!

I dont know if this is the right section to post.. admin pls move to right section if this is not

Huh...weird...I use my left hand...just asked kids and dh and they all use left as well...:confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chandubaba

Jan 26, 2012
✟7,616.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
I got infected in leg on 1st january. and on 21st i saw a weird dream. I prayed before sleeping that i get my leg cured. And I felt a good sensation in my leg. Then I slept and at around 1 am i saw the number 22 red in color in my dream. I woke up and amazing the leg using whcih i was unable to walk, i was walking briskly. I looked up the number 22 in google and fuodn its the number of archangel rapheal. So i was healed

Then, in the afternoon of 22nd of jan. I was downloading some software. I had a intense desire to look to my right. I looked and I saw an electronic toy. I thougth wat does it mean... i kept thinking.. ok its a robot i looked back into my screen... and i saw download % was 33% (or some number). I looked up it said end of something (i am a programmer and interested in machines). So i thougth machines is ending for me. and artistic talent would rise and inceidently i was downlaoding a paint software..

But in the evning.. i was dozing offf... and I felt some black dots passing from my good left leg to the leg that was bad the right one.. i felt wiied.. then i completely slept and i saw my blood was purified in a machines.. but it was turning black instead of red and I was really confused.. how is this purification.. then i heard .. btw the 22 the holy one was in red.

"Do you want to make contract with the devil" and i saw the number 13 at the same time

i woke really afraid.... i was in tension .. i asked wat is the contract and my eyes were again set to the toy robot... meaning i must create destructive robots which may be a tool of the satan..

wat does all this mean.. am i some kind of warrior.. when i hear the words throw a bomb in a song my eyes set to the robot even before i hear them and wow...

can anyone throw some light as to wahts going on.. my keyboard is brazilian so i cant type question mark.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I got infected in leg on 1st january. and on 21st i saw a weird dream. I prayed before sleeping that i get my leg cured. And I felt a good sensation in my leg. Then I slept and at around 1 am i saw the number 22 red in color in my dream. I woke up and amazing the leg using whcih i was unable to walk, i was walking briskly. I looked up the number 22 in google and fuodn its the number of archangel rapheal. So i was healed

Then, in the afternoon of 22nd of jan. I was downloading some software. I had a intense desire to look to my right. I looked and I saw an electronic toy. I thougth wat does it mean... i kept thinking.. ok its a robot i looked back into my screen... and i saw download % was 33% (or some number). I looked up it said end of something (i am a programmer and interested in machines). So i thougth machines is ending for me. and artistic talent would rise and inceidently i was downlaoding a paint software..

But in the evning.. i was dozing offf... and I felt some black dots passing from my good left leg to the leg that was bad the right one.. i felt wiied.. then i completely slept and i saw my blood was purified in a machines.. but it was turning black instead of red and I was really confused.. how is this purification.. then i heard .. btw the 22 the holy one was in red.

"Do you want to make contract with the devil" and i saw the number 13 at the same time

i woke really afraid.... i was in tension .. i asked wat is the contract and my eyes were again set to the toy robot... meaning i must create destructive robots which may be a tool of the satan..

wat does all this mean.. am i some kind of warrior.. when i hear the words throw a bomb in a song my eyes set to the robot even before i hear them and wow...

can anyone throw some light as to wahts going on.. my keyboard is brazilian so i cant type question mark.

It means instead of reading a lot out of nothing, you should study the scriptures instead to find out what's going on. There is no prophecy given of private intrepretation, but rather given by the prophets as they were moved by God (2 Pet 1:19-21). Anything that is "figured out" through the imagination can be immediately discarded.

Upvote 0

chandubaba

Jan 26, 2012
✟7,616.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
It means instead of reading a lot out of nothing, you should study the scriptures instead to find out what's going on. There is no prophecy given of private intrepretation, but rather given by the prophets as they were moved by God (2 Pet 1:19-21). Anything that is "figured out" through the imagination can be immediately discarded.

aah thank you.. so its all imagination.. now i can continue with my work..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums