Catholic School Student Suspended For Stating God Created Two Genders and They Shouldn’t Be in Other Washrooms.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good for this young man to stand up.

This Catholic school says they’re taking a “pastoral” approach to the trans issue, which means they’re turning their backs on Jesus in order to please their cultural elites.

Epoch Times:

Josh Alexander, 16, is not allowed to attend school for the rest of the year after saying he would continue to express his belief that God created only two genders. The school told him his presence would be “detrimental to the physical and mental well-being” of transgender students, Alexander told The Epoch Times.

He told St. Joseph’s Catholic High School in Renfrew, Ontario, he would not intentionally engage or start conflicts with transgender students, but he would continue to express his belief. He and his lawyer are bringing this matter to an Ontario human rights tribunal, calling it religious discrimination.

“Offence is obviously defined by the offended. I expressed my religious beliefs in class and it spiraled out of control,” Alexander said. “Not everybody’s going to like that. That doesn’t make me a bully. It doesn’t mean I’m harassing anybody. They express their beliefs and I express mine. Mine obviously don’t fit the narrative.”

Continued below.

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course this is in Canada. If there was any justice left in the world the instant something like this happened at a Catholic school the diocese would remove all staff involved in the suspension, reinforce the student's comments, and remind everyone everywhere the truth about sexuality. I'm sick of seeing "Catholic" schools succumb to this trans crap just because they like the money these families bring in. Shame on them.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Good for this young man to stand up.

This Catholic school says they’re taking a “pastoral” approach to the trans issue, which means they’re turning their backs on Jesus in order to please their cultural elites.

Epoch Times:

Josh Alexander, 16, is not allowed to attend school for the rest of the year after saying he would continue to express his belief that God created only two genders. The school told him his presence would be “detrimental to the physical and mental well-being” of transgender students, Alexander told The Epoch Times.

He told St. Joseph’s Catholic High School in Renfrew, Ontario, he would not intentionally engage or start conflicts with transgender students, but he would continue to express his belief. He and his lawyer are bringing this matter to an Ontario human rights tribunal, calling it religious discrimination.

“Offence is obviously defined by the offended. I expressed my religious beliefs in class and it spiraled out of control,” Alexander said. “Not everybody’s going to like that. That doesn’t make me a bully. It doesn’t mean I’m harassing anybody. They express their beliefs and I express mine. Mine obviously don’t fit the narrative.”

Continued below.
WAIT! This is in a CATHOLIC school? How sick is that? You expect such things from a government school now.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prophecy being fulfilled right in front of your eyes.

Holy Scripture said:
"At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers and sisters, relatives and friends, and they will put some of you to death. Everyone will hate you because of me.

There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power.

They are the kind who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Have nothing to do with such people."

Matthew 24:10; Luke 21:16; 2 Timothy 3:1-2, 4-7

Upvote 0