I like any king that can reign with his fist
Dec 18, 2010
Rapture
✟17,136.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Im going to see her in concert tomorrow! She compares it to going to church. Im so excited. I want her to sign me and tat it lol. Any other judas opinions now that it released? It's on youtube.

Comparing going to a Gaga concert to going to Church is like comparing a street violinist to Paganini. It's absurd, further, no offense, but she is a mediocre talentless hack. Not to mention, it would be more appropriate for me to address her as "he," and "him." Lastly, I find the song to be again mediocre crap. Oooo, how bloody edgy. Also, for Christ's sake do not get a bloody Gaga tattoo, you're definately going to regret it in 10 years, perhaps less.

Upvote 0

Monica child of God 1

strives to live eschatologically
Feb 4, 2005
✟9,473.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Im going to see her in concert tomorrow! She compares it to going to church. Im so excited. I want her to sign me and tat it lol. Any other judas opinions now that it released? It's on youtube.

It will be like going to church in that church is a place...and the concert will be at a place...and there are bathrooms at both these places...and that's about it.

M.

Upvote 0

Blackknight

Servant of God
Jan 21, 2009
Jackson, MI
Visit site
✟10,999.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also, for Christ's sake do not get a bloody Gaga tattoo, you're definately going to regret it in 10 years, perhaps less.

Indeed. What's Britney Spears doing these days? Or Lindsay? etc. etc.

Upvote 0

Giantsbran1227

The Sinner.
Feb 18, 2008
USA
Visit site
✟16,432.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I pay no attention to either the catholic league or lady googoo, or whatever it is. Both are utterly meaningless, far as I can see :p

LMAO.

Justin are you serious? You dumped orthodoxy for Lady Gaga? Dead God. My hope for humanity dwindles more and more every day. At least pick a DECENT musician to worship.

Upvote 0

Blackknight

Servant of God
Jan 21, 2009
Jackson, MI
Visit site
✟10,999.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
LMAO.

Justin are you serious? You dumped orthodoxy for Lady Gaga? Dead God. My hope for humanity dwindles more and more every day. At least pick a DECENT musician to worship.

Like Mikhael Akerfeldt. :D

Seriously, I've listened to my Opeth albums hundreds of times. Can't say the same about Lady Gaga.

Reactions: Kvikklunsj
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrew Ryan

Dec 18, 2010
Rapture
✟17,136.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Justin, so your new religion is worshiping someone who will be unemployed and bankrupt within the next 10 years? You have to be kidding me?!

I don't know if this is a joke or what, but I truly hope this poster did not give up Orthodoxy for Lady Gaga, that is far to surreal to me. I mean, come on, get a hold of yourself man, you're not even a woman, this is a woman's pop star! My advice to remedy this is, buy a bottle of Beefeater, return to Orthodoxy, get some leeches and join the Marines, perhaps this will counteract your recent affliction. Trust me, I'm a plague doctor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if this is a joke or what, but I truly hope this poster did not give up Orthodoxy for Lady Gaga, that is far to surreal to me. I mean, come on, get a hold of yourself man, you're not even a woman, this is a woman's pop star! My advice to remedy this is, buy a bottle of Beefeater, return to Orthodoxy, get some leeches and join the Marines, perhaps this will counteract your recent affliction. Trust me, I'm a plague doctor.

Unfortunately, it is not a joke that the OP left Orthodoxy only a short time after being Chrismated to pursue "an alternative lifestyle." I have to agree with your recommendation, although I would add that a few good, strong, full bodied cigars need to go along with the Beefeater and that a lot of t-bone steak does as well. That and watch some hockey games and play football on a wet, rainy, muddy day as well.

Upvote 0

Andrew Ryan

Dec 18, 2010
Rapture
✟17,136.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Unfortunately, it is not a joke that the OP left Orthodoxy only a short time after being Chrismated to pursue "an alternative lifestyle."

This is sad, even if he had some sexual perversions he still could have remained within the Church and talked to a priest about it.

I have to agree with your recommendation, although I would add that a few good, strong, full bodied cigars need to go along with the Beefeater and that a lot of t-bone steak does as well. That and watch some hockey games and play football on a wet, rainy, muddy day as well.

Agreed, though, for the time being, I suggest not playing football especially under those conditions until this affliction has passed and atleast 5 applications of leeches to drain the body of these toxic humors. I am quite partial to pipe tobacco and seafood myself but, different strokes.

Upvote 0

Damaris

May 15, 2015
✟8,728.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
LMAO.

Even if he did, we are still called to show Justin Christ's love and forbearance. He and Miss Germanotta - who, incidentally, I think is actually a fairly talented musician underneath all the corporate image-construction - are both made in God's image. "We thank thee that thou hast not destroyed us in our transgressions, but in thy love toward mankind thou hast raised us up, as we lay in despair, that we may glorify thy Majesty."

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is sad, even if he had some sexual perversions he still could have remained within the Church and talked to a priest about it.

Agreed, though, for the time being, I suggest not playing football especially under those conditions until this affliction has passed and atleast 5 applications of leeches to drain the body of these toxic humors. I am quite partial to pipe tobacco and seafood myself but, different strokes.

Hookah tobacco also works quite well!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blackknight

Servant of God
Jan 21, 2009
Jackson, MI
Visit site
✟10,999.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Even if he did, we are still called to show Justin Christ's love and forbearance. He and Miss Germanotta - who, incidentally, I think is actually a fairly talented musician underneath all the corporate image-construction - are both made in God's image. "We thank thee that thou hast not destroyed us in our transgressions, but in thy love toward mankind thou hast raised us up, as we lay in despair, that we may glorify thy Majesty."

Indeed. Making fun of people for being a "sissy" or trying to shame them into being straight isn't going to help anything.

Upvote 0

AureateDawn

Love & Peace
May 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
✟19,773.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Andrew, she is more than a woman's pop star. She is a fighter for LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning) rights. She played a large role in the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

Blackknight, I LOVEEE that parody!! Haha! Lady Gaga loves it, actually. Her manager said she hated it and it was some big drama, but turns out he didn't even show Gaga, but she recently made a statement about enjoying it. :p

Anyways, I wouldn't say I 'dumped' Orthodoxy for Gaga. It's more of a liberation and freedom thing, the power to be who I am.

Also, I really do think people should get over their hatred for Gaga and appreciate her talent. :p I went to her concert (which was a freeing, liberating experience, btw) and my favorite part, despite all the props and performance, was when she sat down at the piano and sang two acoustic sounds, just her and her voice. It was beautiful.

Upvote 0

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Andrew, she is more than a woman's pop star. She is a fighter for LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning) rights. She played a large role in the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

Blackknight, I LOVEEE that parody!! Haha! Lady Gaga loves it, actually. Her manager said she hated it and it was some big drama, but turns out he didn't even show Gaga, but she recently made a statement about enjoying it. :p

Anyways, I wouldn't say I 'dumped' Orthodoxy for Gaga. It's more of a liberation and freedom thing, the power to be who I am.

Also, I really do think people should get over their hatred for Gaga and appreciate her talent. :p I went to her concert (which was a freeing, liberating experience, btw) and my favorite part, despite all the props and performance, was when she sat down at the piano and sang two acoustic sounds, just her and her voice. It was beautiful.

It is like this...you are worshiping a human being. She is just flesh... She will become dust... Yep you dumped Orthodoxy for Gaga but much more than EO you know what you dumped Justin ;) The "liberation" is false security as there cannot be freedome apart from Christ. You have the power to be who you are only in your true image that is the image of God that you were created.

I do not hate Gaga I pity her for what she will let herself to become.... None of these "big stars" have had added an iota to this world other than self love... IMHO. If her acoustic sounds are beautiful why she needs all this crazy nuty hoopla? Ah...yes you need to apply sensationalism to make the buck ! That is the easy way to make money versus to be just a mediocre singer at your local jazz bar???

Anyhow this is not hatred it is sadness for all gagas IMHO of the world who spent their best years like this :( Lord have mercy:liturgy::liturgy::liturgy:

Upvote 0