Catch an object and use it in some other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbbbbbb

Caught the paint roller and pan
images
. Used the pan for a litter box for my cat. The roller comes in handy for cleaning it.

Thought about throwing out some slightly used cat litter, then thought better of that idea. Throwing out my ideas, instead.

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
bbbbbbbbb, you don't have any actual cats, do you? :p:D^_^

OK, I caught your ideas about how cats are too independent and small dogs, most of 'em yap too much, and big dogs, well, they drag you about unless you get Alpha FAST and take 'em to obedience school or get 'em already trained, or clicker train 'em yourself cuz you're home (I did that),

so I am tossing you a stuffed aligator, about the size of a bread box, has a mouth that opens really wide (like mine!), so have at him:

:thumbsup:
~ Carolyn

Upvote 0
B

bbbbbbb

bbbbbbbbb, you don't have any actual cats, do you? :p:D^_^

OK, I caught your ideas about how cats are too independent and small dogs, most of 'em yap too much, and big dogs, well, they drag you about unless you get Alpha FAST and take 'em to obedience school or get 'em already trained, or clicker train 'em yourself cuz you're home (I did that),

so I am tossing you a stuffed aligator, about the size of a bread box, has a mouth that opens really wide (like mine!), so have at him:

:thumbsup:
~ Carolyn

(no, I don't really have cats)

Caught the stuffed alligator
images
by the tail
images
and cut him up to use as a lawn ornament.
images

Throwing out the hacksaw blades that I wore out trying to cut the alligator up.
images

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Those are dangerous, Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb; turning you in (sorry!) for aiding and abetting, cuz I used 'em to pry open someone's shed, borrowed water sprinkler, played in it, police arrived, took me away, and my lawyer is putting together a case that I was an accomplice at best cuz, you know (see above).

Here is my attorney's card; she sees no 'conflict of interest' at all, which is why I hired her. ;):thumbsup:

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So, Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, for some strange reason you didn't trust the attorney I recommended? (Carolyn shakes head, tries to loosen cuffs... is double-jointed, springs free),

Here are 'bracelets' and key to 'em too cuz you know I'm generous! :blush:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

bbbbbbb

So, Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, for some strange reason you didn't trust the attorney I recommended? (Carolyn shakes head, tries to loosen cuffs... is double-jointed, springs free),

Here are 'bracelets' and key to 'em too cuz you know I'm generous! :blush:

Caught the "bracelets" and key
images
and had them made into a collar for my pet horse.
images

He threw quite a kick when I tried to put the collar on, so I am throwing his kick your way.
images

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Caught the blanket, gave it to a homeless dude who sleeps in the canyon behind the trolley stop near our complex--he is using it UNDER him, so it's comfy.

I am sending you what he gave me:

A pair of expensive sunglasses that are missing one lens

Don't ask ME where he got 'em or how the lens popped out! :ouch:

~ Carolyn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Caught the keys.

I used one to pick an earwig out of our pet, Yorkie's right ear (sure, he minded but I didn't have a Q-tip and I did put some rubbing alcohol on it first).

I then picked the lock to a neighbor's storage shed, borrowed a rake and cleaned up her back yard, put the rake back, closed the clasp (she'll wonder who the Good Samaritan was...),

and took the other keys off the 0-ring-thingy (I kept the sturdy, ring thingy to replace the flimsy one we usedto connect our Yorkie's leash and collar to. (Sugar is our Yorkie's name).

Now I have a flimsy 0-Ring I don't need, must be good for something...?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, cool, a kindergarten, nostalgic project:

took a can of soup, peeled off the label, spray painted gold on the can, used the blow dryer on HIGH, stuck on Elmer's glue, then macaroni all over ever bit of it, more gold pain, blow-dried some more and stuck my loom-knitting hooks and suck inside:

So pretty! :satisfied:

Here is the wrapper from the soup can, all in one piece like an apple peel.

:comeon:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.