Catch an object and use it in some other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbbbbbb

Caught the photos and made a photomontage of them
images

Throwing out the used bottle of glue
images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Caught used bottle of glue, ran scalding hot water around the rim to get the lid of, tore skin off--whole layer!--while unscrewing lid (old hands, what can I say). I poured peroxide over bloody thumb, waved it in the air, noticed a fly buzzing by, snagged it (hey, I'm old but still quick), and decided I don't need the vintage orange flyswatter I have hanging on a nail, so

here you go!

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ewwww, the devil is tempting me to take this account and then post neutral feedback any time I feel like it, but No, I say, like St. Paul, should I do it just because it is permissible? No, of course not! (Snort laughter), so I am giving it to our pastor for the church and I will be the official volunteer purchasing agent (he said so cuz He said so), and first thing I'm getting:

25 Holy Bibles, various translations: NIV, KJV, RSV, NAB... and handing them out next Sunday to newly clean and sober attendees who cry (I know some will) and look around for something... Clean tissues, they smile feebling, shake head, go off without tissue, to restroom, so here you go:

5 matching white Kleenex, brand-spankin-new, but a bit crumbled.

Upvote 0

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ok, you are a tough act to follow, but I will give it a whirl...
Taking crumbled Kleenex and making little matchbox beds for the mice at work we cant seem to exterminate. If you cant beat them, make them pets. I'll have to check Pinterest and see how to best set up matchbox mice beds. Dont want them to be unfashionable!

Throwing out all sticky traps, lots of them!! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I caught it, of course, it just had to me who has it sitting my the side of my bed, and ever-now and then (yes, it IS 'ever' now and then), I pick it up and make it hop, hop, hop and talk, 'Oh, thank you for rescuing me from mean-ole'bbbbbb, he never let me do anything but stay on his book shelf next to a small dictionary with too few words in it...' (The petrified frog has a wispy voice that only I can hear),

so now I have I no longer have a space for what was there before Gimpy took up residence, so here you go: A gorgeous wooden box from Poland, with hearts surrounding all sides (it is hinged) and used to hold earplugs, so what the heck, I'm putting some florescent orange earplugs 'back' in it for you (my husband snores, snorts, chokes and otherwise wakes us both up instead of just himself if I don't wear earplugs to bed):

One lovely hand-made box from Poland with
10 pairs of orange florescent Howard Leight earplugs:

Have fun!

Upvote 0
B

bbbbbbb

I am so glad my frog has finally found a loving home! I hope he doesn't keep you awake at night with his croaking. I don't know which is worse - your husband's snoring or his croaking.

I caught the lovely box
images
and admired the beautiful painting with the hearts subtly intertwined in the foliage. Thanks also for the ear plugs
images
They will come in handy. I like it that they glow in the dark. I don't need my nightlight any more so I a throwing it out.
images

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, that is a cool night light, and I am sending it to someone I have in mind who reads like s/he is out of this world--or my writing is incomprehensible or reprehensible... but I'm keeping the bulb inside to throw out there, kinda looks like an alien with binoculars, so OK, then, maybe my eyesight is out of this world...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.