Catch an object and use it in some other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbbbbbb

Caught the rotten tomatoes
images
and gave them to my nephew to juggle Juggling Tomatoes - YouTube

Throwing out extra okra from my garden -
images

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
LOL the "fantasy game" comment GodsGirlToday and love the singing cat bbbbbbb!

Caught the tulips and as I can't use them as flowers I'll make them into pot pourri. Throwing a bowl of homemade soup.

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Am pet-sitting a snake (won't do THAT again!) so I put on gloves, got the sponge, put it in a plastic bag, went to the snake tank, put in the sponge, washed the outside of the gloves with vinegar (great disinfectant) and water, dried 'em off, and hear you go: CATCH and use them...

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have an old pair of socks that I found under the bed and they are dirtier than this water so I just added some vinegar and some peroxide (the peroxide is a great whitener, doesn't smell or yellow like bleach), and after rinsing the old socks (calf-length), I'm throwing them your way...

~ Carolyn

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

bbbbbbb

I have an old pair of socks that I found under the bed and they are dirtier than this water so I just added some vinegar and some peroxide (the peroxide is a great whitener, doesn't smell or yellow like bleach), and after rinsing the old socks (calf-length), I'm throwing them your way...

~ Carolyn

Thanks for the socks!
images
I will use them with my safari suit
images
to keep the leeches off my lower legs.
images

Throwing out a photo of some zebras from my last safari.
images

Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
catching the soupy sponge and tying it in the tree for the insects and birds and throwing a mahogany seed pod.

So, PM me when I goof, OK?

Let's see, mahogany seed pod:

I used it to brainstorm a new sci-fi film about pod people who seem to be normal Christians, sharing cheery Vacation Bible School songs like Jesus Loves Me...

but turns out underneath they worship flags, and you can tell by the stars in their eyes and the ZEBRA stripes on their jogging pants which I am throwing in the washing machine and tossing the pants all warm and smelling fresh to...

~ carolyn

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodsGirlToday61

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
✟24,759.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh, thank you, need them for making carrot cake, which I did and after washing up pans and utensils, still have a large dough spoon (spiral wire, very sturdy, with wooden handle) in my hand, so here you go, tossing underhanded for safety-sake...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.