SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been having a string of victories lately PRAISE GOD but I now must ask for prayer; suddenly I am tempted...

I need HIS strength to continue on in my fight against immoral temptations, and to carry on through the hard times I am going through. I don't want anything to distract me from my goals anymore; it's all about serving GOD. I also want to be even better able to stand in the face of judgment, as I have been getting better at that :)

Lord God, please grant me the strength and courage to stand in the face of ALL the judgment of this world, knowing that only Yours matters, because it decides what happens in my life and what will happen afterward. You are Holy Lord God Almighty, and I love you. Help me resist the evil temptations of the enemy and allow me to serve YOU and You ALONE.

In Jesus name,

Amen and amen

Reactions: MauiMamma
S

StarryEyes

Father God, I thank You for this young man who wants to serve You. Lord, You know his heart and his situation, and exactly how he is being tempted. Father, thank You that all things are possible through Your Son Jesus Christ, and I thank You for helping him to keep his eyes on You. Lord, in Your Word it talks about once Peter took his eyes off Jesus, he began to sink! But I thank You for coming to his rescue, just as You rescue us when we call on You! Thank You God for being True to Your Word! Please help this friend to cotinue to grow and learn more and more about You. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

~Dream_Stars~

Sep 22, 2004
✟560.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Lord I pray for Crujir, I thank you for him and for his victorys!

Lord I pray for your continued strength and power and I thank you for what you have done and will do.

And I pray that whatever happens be with him as as he deals with this, and as he deals with other things in everyday life.

In this I pray amen :)

Upvote 0

KristiLee

Senior Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
My home
Visit site
✟18,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I know you give a way out of any temptation. No matter how strong the draw is, no matter how much of a habit, no matter the desire to give into it -- YOU ARE STONGER! I pray that You would release Cru of this bondage that is not of You and that You would replace it with godly thoughts and desires! In Jesus name! Bring to mind relavent scripture to carry with him throughout his day, Father; bring to him a brother in Christ who can help hold him accountable and give him support whenever and wherever needed. In Jesus' name! Your will be done in all things, Lord God, our magnificent Savior. We trust in You in all things - even in the unknown, but we know that You would not have us be confused so reveal what is necessary to help Cru to be the man of God you've purposed him to be! In Jesus name!! Thank You Holy Father! Amen!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: God believes in you and knows your heart is wanting to live for Him and to have a blessed life. You have come up against difficulties and God has brought you through with a "string of victories".

Just letting you know, keep asking for the Holy Spirit to give you strength and might, to live for God and His love and for God to be pleased with you and provide you all that you need through his love.

Jesus, touch this young man cruijir and help him continue believing and walking in love. Help him to see the benefits of obedience and the curses associated with sin. Read Deuteronomy Chapters 28 and 29.God will bless the obedient with good things.

Lord, continue to bring healing to him over the loss of their first child and help him know You are with him and for him. Amen.
:groupray: :prayer: :crossrc: :holy: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been having a string of victories lately PRAISE GOD but I now must ask for prayer; suddenly I am tempted...

I need HIS strength to continue on in my fight against immoral temptations, and to carry on through the hard times I am going through. I don't want anything to distract me from my goals anymore; it's all about serving GOD. I also want to be even better able to stand in the face of judgment, as I have been getting better at that :)

Lord God, please grant me the strength and courage to stand in the face of ALL the judgment of this world, knowing that only Yours matters, because it decides what happens in my life and what will happen afterward. You are Holy Lord God Almighty, and I love you. Help me resist the evil temptations of the enemy and allow me to serve YOU and You ALONE.

In Jesus name,

Amen and amen
:pray: ing for you and with God's help you can make it thru ya!God bless...

Upvote 0

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: God believes in you and knows your heart is wanting to live for Him and to have a blessed life. You have come up against difficulties and God has brought you through with a "string of victories".

Just letting you know, keep asking for the Holy Spirit to give you strength and might, to live for God and His love and for God to be pleased with you and provide you all that you need through his love.

Jesus, touch this young man cruijir and help him continue believing and walking in love. Help him to see the benefits of obedience and the curses associated with sin. Read Deuteronomy Chapters 28 and 29.God will bless the obedient with good things.

Lord, continue to bring healing to him over the loss of their first child and help him know You are with him and for him. Amen.
:groupray: :prayer: :crossrc: :holy: :thumbsup:
Thank you very much :) This string of victories have been wonderful, and I had yet another one last night!

Woo! Praise God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums