Visit site
✟15,751.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Okay so this is how it's gonna go. If you're from Canada, please fellowship here(actually if you're not from canada feel free to chat aswell). I just wanted to get to know some of the Canucks on CF. Most of the people I see are from teh states. So I've got some blessings in the bank that I feel like giving away but I would like to see some fellowshipping and I want to see the most interesting story you've got (has to be real). The story that I deem the most intriguing and coolest I'll give like 100 or 125 or somethign poiints too. other people will get points aswell. Just make it interesting and stuff. Oh and one last thing. I'm from BC so BC people I'd love to get to know you. Enjoi.

Reactions: jelvenko

Alexander Nissi

Jan 18, 2005
B.C.,Canada
Visit site
✟14,082.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hey what part of B.C? I'm in prince george:)
The most interesting story i have is one that I went down to Disneyland with the school band. The night that we were to go,my mother made me a baked potato in the microwave and didn't take of the aluminum foil it was wrapped in and set the microwave on fire. she then threw it in a paper towel into the garbage and set the garbage on fire. after they got me down to the bus depot on time and safely lol we were off. We went all the way to New westminister bus station before our bus ran out of gas. We waited there 3 hours to get another bus only to have the new bus break down at the vancouver center station.We waited there for another hour to get another bus to take us to the Seatac airport. When we got to the border i was arrested for a grand total of 20 minutes when the guard found an apple in my lunch uneaten. we finally goton the plane in Seattle and got to L.A perfectly fine. When we got to L.A. the airport wouldn't give us our bags b/c we didn't have receipts from seattle. We finally after another 5 hours of waiting at the airport for the receipts to come frm seattle we got to the hotel and found they had lost our reservations. after waiting another 20 minutes we got the rooms and were off for the night into disneyland.
We went in pairs to the attractions and then had an evening concert we were giving in disneyland only to find our instruments were missing. We later found out they were put on a plane to chicago.

we then went down to San deigo for their harbour tour. While we were there that night and for 3 nights afterward there were earthquakes up to 7.5 on the richter scale. Our parents back home got wind of the earthquakes and since we didn't bother phoneing them they were worried that we were injured in the quakes.
We ended up sleeping through 4 out of the 5 quakes that happened while we were there. The quake we were awake for,we were in disneyland. My partner and I were about to step onto the tram between fantasyland and tommorrowland and the cable broke injuring 2 and killing 2 people. Needless to say we never went on that tram ever again.We got back to Prince George alright and got our instruments back about a month later from the airline in seattle.~Alec

Upvote 0

Radiostar66

Jan 4, 2006
the lower mainland
Visit site
✟15,751.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Wow alec, that's incredible. I've heard of delays and airport trouble but that's pretty intense. I am from Langley, or actually new west. I'm moving next week. In may I'm headed to PG for a convention with my church. It'll be a lot of fun. I've also got relatives in Beaverly. I went to PG for Spring break last year. it snowed the night I got there. I guess I brought the bad weather with me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radiostar66

Jan 4, 2006
the lower mainland
Visit site
✟15,751.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
Let's hear some interesting stories. Coem on everybody's got one. I just ask that somewhere in the story there's some mention of canada or if you are canadian then great, that's awesome too. Remember blessings go to the most interesting/coolest story. Let's hear em'. I'll give like 125 or something blessings.

Just to tell a story. (it has to be a real one though)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gumpsmom

Contributor
Feb 13, 2006
Western Pennsylvania
✟23,544.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hi there. Neat game... I love stories. About 16 years ago I lived in Limestone Maine, which is just about 5 miles from the New Brunswick border. Every weekend we went shopping in Grand Falls N.B. since there weren't any major stores in Limestone. Anyway, we lived in an upstairs apartment, and about every other night I would have to chase raccoons out of our trash can. I would grab the broom, trot down the stairs, bang the screen door open and beat the can with the broom. One night, I heard the "raccoons" in the can again, so I grabbed my broom, trotted down the stairs, and banged open the screen door... Right into the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] of a bear! We looked at eachother for a moment, the he took off one way and I ran back up the stairs. After that I always looked outside before I took a trot down the steps.:D

Upvote 0

Radiostar66

Jan 4, 2006
the lower mainland
Visit site
✟15,751.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
thanks for the story gumpsmom, that's pretty crazy. The whole bear situation and all. I've seen plenty of racoons here in BC and they can certainly be a pest. But seeing a bear is pretty freaky. It happens in BC especislly in some parts of vancouver every once and a while but not near where I live.

Upvote 0