Can God Forgive Satan or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness?

Skala

I'm a Saint. Not because of me, but because of Him
Mar 15, 2011
✟27,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Yet God is willing all be saved

All of who?

It never once says just the elect you are adding to God's word.

It doesn't have to say an exact phrase verbatim, in order to teach it. It also doesn't say "Every individual from Adam to the last person in the human race", verbatim, yet you assume that meaning.

Fact is some are not saved because they don't want to be saved.

The question is: why do some want to be saved?

In your view, the reason is: Because some people are better than others
In my view, the reason is: grace and grace alone.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,
Besides Matthew 7:16 pretty much tellling you all that if I am not nice always, even to the people you do not see me interface with, then apart from me literally quoting Scriptures, you are not to listen to me; It is maybe Mark 9:38-42 that I love also in understanding to me. Sure, I love John 1:1 and the content of Psalms 110:1, and yes Psalms 23, and maybe all of the Bible, but I would like to say what I was shown one day about Mark 9:38-42.
So one day when I was so excellent in The Word, I wanted to hear how the best of the best in The Word were doing. That is Protestants to me. People would notice my presence and ask me questions. I responded. Slowly I started feeling bad about this.
Then one day, I understood. He/she who knows much is not to anger those who know little. I did not understand that until I read Mark 9:38-42. I understood the feeling that God was upset with me. I just did not understand why yet.
The point there was, no one had to get God 100% right. The other point was do not look for you importance in God's eyes by any gifts you have been given by Him. Do not. Your importance in God's eyes is rather how little you are to others, rather than how much you are to others. I learned that God is actually more humble than we are normally and that is not an attribute of God that I would have ever expected to be true. I would have thought rather that we are to be humble, and God is not humble, rather He is anything but humble. But, no, He seems to be even in that attribute, more than us..... And I just forgot why I was writing this.
Oh! That's it. I just looked. It is on the question of being saved, and how God dealt with that in my case. I did not want to be saved and I did also not want to go to Hell, I just wanted to cease to exist as God seems to have said that He can do in Hell, destroying both body and soul.
I had just had a prayer to Jesus.....in it I asked Him please, I don't want to live past this life. I do not want eternal life. Actually, I felt how He Jesus felt about me saying this to Him. He was pleased. I then knew that he had known this a long time about me, and was pleased that I finally told Him about what I had never told Him before, even though He always knew when and for how long I had felt that way.
I felt wonderful after that. I felt that even if it hurt, I would get my wish. I would cease to exist one day. Before telling you more yet, in that prayer, I also asked for a few favors. One of course is if it didn't have to hurt, that would be nice, but I would understand if it did. Another favor I had asked, is if I could keep working for Him in the mean time. I said God and not specifically Jesus even though most assignments seem to come from Him. I told Him, that it is just too much fun. It was. I loved seeing how people's lives improved when God sent me in, to work with people. I loved seeing the good happen. I loved God and maybe even fell in love with Him while seeing just who He is helping. One was beyond any human belief. He is a Psychopath. She his girlfriend at the time was a hooker. I was stunned at what God had me do with them. It took years. One day my time was up. I left. They were both better off for what God had me do there.
I also asked Jesus in that prayer to give me no credit for anything I had ever don that was good. Soon I was going to be more than devastated. It is taking years for me to write this next part. I also asked for His forgiveness for all I had done that was wrong and soon knew how much it not only covered up anything I had ever done that was good, but also knew all that I ever did that was good, was not me, but really God working.
That was and is devastating. I am still devastated by that. Then of course my life was set and wonderful. If God grants my prayer, I will cease to exist one day. I will not be saved, as that means still living and being with God, rather than still living and not being with God or worse.
I lived my blissful life, knowing just how it would be until I was called to death in my body. For almost 90 days, I was content. Three days later, I had to want to live forever, and started. Now I want to. The change was: God did something to me.
And that is God, the way He interfaced with me, on the issue of life and death, after our earthly life. You call it saved or not, I think.
LOVE,
...Katie., .... .

Upvote 0

Omah1970

Nov 28, 2014
✟11,672.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I do not read in scripture that it is an issue. God created man for a specific purpose, and He has expressed His love for man in a number of ways.

There seems to have been only one angel (cherub) that had the ability to so choose. If Michael or Gabriel, also, were able to choose, I do not know where that was written. The angels that were under the authority of Lucifer went with him, and it seems they had no choice, or were all in agreement before actually doing that.

It does not seem that angels are in situation where this is an option. they certainly are not like man. They are not in a situation where the fallen can be recovered, and the loyal can decide to rebel. It is often mistaken that angels are like people. It is people who maintain this confusion, as it is seldom even discussed in scripture.

This is a large subject with not much scripture, giving the impression that it is not very important to us. As long as we understand that God is on one side with His loyal angels, and that Stan is on the other side with angels that rebelled with him, we have the most important info on the subject.

If you are seriously interested in seeing more Good Info on the subject, send me a PM, and I'll discuss it with you.

Thank you all for trying to answer some of my questions. This place has really been a joy to come too since I've joined. And you all are such nice folk. Thank you

Upvote 0

Omah1970

Nov 28, 2014
✟11,672.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Scripture is silent on all your questions, but I think we can make some educated guesses...

Probably. After all, God is love (1 John 4:16). Plus, it would be hard not to love someone who was constantly worshiping and praising you (Rev. 4:8).

Probably. After all, He did not come as an angel to redeem angels.

Probably as servants. All throughout Scripture God seems intimately interested in man, but not so with angels. The word "angel" means "messenger", so my guess is that He sees them as servants created to do His will in interacting with man.

I don't think angels can fall today. Can you imagine the havoc that would cause? Furthermore, I think God sealed their decision whether to rebel or not back in the day when Lucifer rebelled. There is precedent for this because God seals our decision whether to accept Him at the point of our death.

Some good points you have made. I know some things can only be guessed at there's really no answer until we get to ask the Lord ourselves. There just seems to be this huge thing going on at least we're I live about angels and these things called Nephilim and it's only caused more questions than answers. But thank you for giving it a shot for me my friend

Upvote 0