Cloud 9
✟89,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is anyone less saved if they hear the gospel through a woman and are converted than they are if they hear it from a man?

Edited to add: I apologize for not noticing this thread was in the Catholic forum. If any Catholic would find my answer to be offensive vs Catholic teaching, I will happily delete it. I pray you all have a blessed season.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟993,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Can a woman spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
Not if she exceeds Titus 2:3 reverence. But, after that season of teaching endures and the spiritual power becomes evident so as to step into Anna's blessing (Acts 2:36), THEN, there is "neither male nor female, we are all one in Christ".

Upvote 0

Love365

Jul 23, 2020
Kentucky
✟97,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Is anyone less saved if they hear the gospel through a woman and are converted than they are if they hear it from a man?

Edited to add: I apologize for not noticing this thread was in the Catholic forum. If any Catholic would find my answer to be offensive vs Catholic teaching, I will happily delete it. I pray you all have a blessed season.
This thread is in the Pentecostal forum.

I believe they may support women preaching.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟993,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This thread is in the Pentecostal forum.
So it is, and as there are stipulations. I, a Pentecostal find it unfair, based upon my love towards my Catholic brother and the inseparable unity of the Spirit, as no one can direct me as to where I shall appear in peace? That cycle seems to have harnessed the wind.
I believe they may support women preaching.
My exp is, quite nearly in uniform fashion. My own fmr Pastor questioning me in front of hundreds, , "I don't know why" they shouldn't speak? The raw awareness noting my teenager being subject to her father.

Last edited:
Reactions: Love365
Upvote 0

Rose_bud

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father...
Apr 9, 2010
South Africa
✟33,663.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It was a women who first shared the good news of the resurrection... and Jesus commissioned it... and some believed and some did not

John 20:17-18 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’ ”
Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them that he had said these things to her.

Matthew 28:8-10So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him. Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”

Luke 24:9-11When they came back from the tomb, they told all these things to the Eleven and to all the others. It was Mary Magdalene, Joanna, Mary the mother of James, and the others with them who told this to the apostles. But they did not believe the women, because their words seemed to them like nonsense.

Mark 16:9-14 When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. She went and told those who had been with him and who were mourning and weeping. When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it. Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either. Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟993,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not if she exceeds Titus 2:3 reverence. But, after that season of teaching endures and the spiritual power becomes evident so as to step into Anna's blessing (Acts 2:36), THEN, there is "neither male nor female, we are all one in Christ".
Still, preaching is a non-gender issue. For the man also bares this responsibility, ", , lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway (1 Corinthians 9:27).

Many are called to preach, "in season, out of season" (2 Tim 4:2). See above.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟993,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
if you try and stop them they will compose fantastic hymns full of glorious gospel truth.
I won't subscribe unless 'MusicalPilgrim' gives her stamp of approval! :oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0