ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes it's true that Jesus owns and paid fully for the anointing. It is also true that the moment we receive Christ as saviour, He gives us the anointing completely free of charge in the person of the Holy Spirit. But suffice me to say-though you may not agree with me- that salvation anointing is not enough for mighty works in the body of Christ.

We can grow in that anointing (or grace). The continual growth in the power of God is what needs to be paid for with the other things I mentioned in my sermon. I did mention that we don't pay for the anointing with money in my OP. But regardless, we pay for it with other scriptural and spiritual requirements. And salvation happen to be one of those prices.

But if salvation which you receive by the price of faith, is all a believer ever gets pay for the anointing, he will remain at the baby level. Which is the level many believers have remained in for years.

You see, a believer can have more of the anointing. Because the anointing is in measures. And this fact can be substantiated with the fact that the scripture says Jesus Christ was anointed without measure. Which logically means everyone of us (who are not Christ) will be anointed in measure.

And we can grow in each of our measure for higher assignments.

We grow in that we become more like Christ, which is sanctification. Sanctification is, let me go get us some working definitions that are more clear. Be right back.

Ok, I'm back.

Sanctification
involves more than a mere moral reformation of character, brought about by the power of the truth: it is the work of the Holy Spirit bringing the whole nature more and more under the influences of the new gracious principles implanted in the soul in regeneration. In other words, sanctification is the carrying on to perfection the work begun in regeneration, and it extends to the whole man ( Romans 6:13 ; 2 co 4:6 ; Colossians 3:10 ; 1 John 4:7 ; 1 Corinthians 6:19 ). It is the special office of the Holy Spirit in the plan of redemption to carry on this work ( 1 Corinthians 6:11 ; 2 th. 2:13 ). Faith is instrumental in securing sanctification, inasmuch as it (1) secures union to Christ ( Galatians 2:20 ), and (2) brings the believer into living contact with the truth, whereby he is led to yield obedience "to the commands, trembling at the threatenings, and embracing the promises of God for this life and that which is to come."

Perfect sanctification is not attainable in this life ( 1 Kings 8:46 ; Proverbs 20:9 ; Eccl 7:20 ; James 3:2 ; 1 John 1:8 ). See Paul's account of himself in Romans 7:14-25 ; Phil 3:12-14 ; and 1 Timothy 1:15 ; also the confessions of David ( Psalms 19:12 Psalms 19:13 ; 51 ), of Moses ( 90:8 ), of ( Job 42:5 Job 42:6 ), and of ( Daniel 9:3-20 ). "The more holy a man is, the more humble, self-renouncing, self-abhorring, and the more sensitive to every sin he becomes, and the more closely he clings to Christ. The moral imperfections which cling to him he feels to be sins, which he laments and strives to overcome. Believers find that their life is a constant warfare, and they need to take the kingdom of heaven by storm, and watch while they pray. They are always subject to the constant chastisement of their Father's loving hand, which can only be designed to correct their imperfections and to confirm their graces. And it has been notoriously the fact that the best Christians have been those who have been the least prone to claim the attainment of perfection for themselves.", (Easton's Bible Dictionary, http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionaries/eastons-bible-dictionary/sanctification.html)
Grace
Bible Verses About Grace – The Scriptures are full of verses about God’s grace, and even though it is not something we deserve, God is kind to us and wants the best for our lives. Discover God’s riches for our lives through the grace he has given us as a free gift.

Justification
Forgiveness of sin

one of the constituent parts of justification. In pardoning sin, God absolves the sinner from the condemnation of the law, and that on account of the work of Christ, i.e., he removes the guilt of sin, or the sinner's actual liability to eternal wrath on account of it. All sins are forgiven freely ( Acts 5:31 ; 13:38 ; 1 John 1:6-9 ). The sinner is by this act of grace for ever freed from the guilt and penalty of his sins. This is the peculiar prerogative of God ( Psalms 130:4 ; Mark 2:5 ). It is offered to all in the gospel. (http://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionaries/eastons-bible-dictionary/forgiveness-of-sin.html)

Annointing to my knowledge was given by the Lord to certain rulers (ie.. King David, ect) who were put in a position of power (ie. kingship) because it was the will of God for them to be in that position.

Blessings were given by certain blessed people (ie. Isaac, Jacob (Israel) who passed down blessings to their families, per the Lord)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yes it's true that Jesus owns and paid fully for the anointing. It is also true that the moment we receive Christ as saviour, He gives us the anointing completely free of charge in the person of the Holy Spirit. But suffice me to say-though you may not agree with me- that salvation anointing is not enough for mighty works in the body of Christ.

It depends on what value you put on salvation. A newly saved person is just as anointed as an experienced believer, because the anointing is not something that is measured. It is the seal of authority in Christ given to every believer to do the works of Christ in the world as they seek to make disciples for Him. The anointing itself does not grow. But a believer grows in grace and faith to be able to put that anointing into effect. But some never get beyond the basics and so, even though they have the full anointing, they never learn to use it and remain in a powerless, word-based religion.

We can grow in that anointing (or grace). The continual growth in the power of God is what needs to be paid for with the other things I mentioned in my sermon. I did mention that we don't pay for the anointing with money in my OP. But regardless, we pay for it with other scriptural and spiritual requirements. And salvation happen to be one of those prices.

The anointing is not grace. They are two very different things. We receive the anointing through the grace of God, that is true. We use the anointing by faith. When you mention scriptural requirements, it speaks of law to me and not living by faith and abiding in Christ. When you speak of spiritual requirements it seems that you may be talking of some time of spiritual self improvement, which could be New Age thinking. Having a powerful Christian life comes from abiding in Christ and fellowshipping with God.

But if salvation which you receive by the price of faith, is all a believer ever gets pay for the anointing, he will remain at the baby level. Which is the level many believers have remained in for years.

Most of the believers in every church are still at the baby level. They have not understood what is involved in their salvation. They are still living in sin-consciousness having to continually confess their weaknesses and failures instead of entering into their true standing with Christ. Also, the church is such a divided mess of doctrinal mixture, formalised services and members who are more dedicated to their religion than Christ, that it is no wonder there is no actual power, but only religious words that we hear every Sunday when we go to church.

You see, a believer can have more of the anointing. Because the anointing is in measures. And this fact can be substantiated with the fact that the scripture says Jesus Christ was anointed without measure. Which logically means everyone of us (who are not Christ) will be anointed in measure.

As I said before, anointing has to do with power of attorney and authority. You don't get more or less of it. You either have it or you don't. If I am a manager of a company, I have the authority to manage the staff. It is just there, no more, no less. Staff either do what I tell them or they are down the road. The manager has that authority. This is what the anointing is like. There is no such thing as a limited anointing. King David was anointed as King by Samuel. It was a full anointing, but David had to grow in his life to be able to use the anointing to its fullest extent.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It's not just the worldly media who do not buy into Benny Hinn. Many in the church do not believe that he is a good representation of the Lord.

I don't want to start quoting Benny Hinn, but I will if necessary. His own words make him exactly what he is. We know what a pastor/elder should be. It's in the bible, so let's not act like Benny Hinn is so misunderstood. One who spends their live, supposedly teaching the Word of God, should be able to adequately 'teach' what is in the Word of God.

If people are getting saved and healed through Benny Hinn's ministry, then he is out of range of any judgments we may have of him. The treasure of God is and has always been in earthen vessels. All ministries have faults and shortcomings, but God does not see them; they don't pose an issue for Him. If He can do His will through Balaam's donkey, He can do His will through anyone. To know a person in ministry, you have to get to know him personally and see what he is like away from the public arena. You have to know his heart before God, because that's what God takes account of.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
It's not just the worldly media who do not buy into Benny Hinn. Many in the church do not believe that he is a good representation of the Lord.

I don't want to start quoting Benny Hinn, but I will if necessary. His own words make him exactly what he is. We know what a pastor/elder should be. It's in the bible, so let's not act like Benny Hinn is so misunderstood. One who spends their live, supposedly teaching the Word of God, should be able to adequately 'teach' what is in the Word of God.
It's not about not buying what he teaches, the media outright lies about any believer. Quote Hinn all you want. If you'd read everything I've said here you'd know that I'm not standing up for Hinn. I'm choosing to not be a slanderer or a gossip. Unless one knows him personally and has spoken to him about the things that are bothersome to them, it's gossip and/or slander to speak as if we know all there is about him. Even if you have talked to him, it's not ok to go around telling all. That is scriptural....we're not to be gossips or slanderers and scripture gives us a clear instruction on how to handle those who offend us. By not doing it is instructed in scripture, we are giving ourselves over to the exact thing we are criticizing....whether what we're saying is true or not. If one chooses to not adhere to that, it is certainly their choice. Imagine if the prophet Nathan had prophesied Davids sins to him then went about the kingdom dropping flyers off to all the people telling them to not listen to David because he's a murderer and an adulterer. Nathan told it to King David, it was recorded in the record book but Nathan did not continue to ruin David throughout the kingdom. I'm not against telling preaching against a bad doctrine, but I am against teaching against a person and running down their reputation, when the only info we get is from the news media, which will say anything to get a story that causes others to run to listen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Wow...for a number of decades Hinn's flashy and over the top "crusades" have been shown both on TV and Youtube far and wide where he has become well known as the chief minipulator of the masses.

This could be a bit hard to explain to someone who may not have much experience with western consumerism along with its complicated culture.

Do you know him on a personal level? Do you have any insight on how his heart is before God? Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks on the heart. If God is able to cause people to come to Christ and to get healed through that ministry, then there must be something in the heart of the man that God is able to use him for His glory.

The question is, what are we doing for Christ? And what is the state of our heart before Him? Envy is a sneaky thing. We think that we might be alerting people to something false when all the time we are envious of his success in ministry and we fault-find him through envy and jealousy because we don't have the ministry and success he does.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
If people are getting saved and healed through Benny Hinn's ministry, then he is out of range of any judgments we may have of him. The treasure of God is and has always been in earthen vessels. All ministries have faults and shortcomings, but God does not see them; they don't pose an issue for Him. If He can do His will through Balaam's donkey, He can do His will through anyone. To know a person in ministry, you have to get to know him personally and see what he is like away from the public arena. You have to know his heart before God, because that's what God takes account of.
Ah, but there will be some here who call those false conversions :sigh: In this day and age there are many who think it's ok to judge another's heart. They don't realize what scripture says about that and those who do ignore it. :doh:

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

We can discuss his doctrine and teaching. The OP obviously referenced Benny Hinn and his teachings, so that is what I am referring to.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ah, but there will be some here who call those false conversions :sigh: In this day and age there are many who think it's ok to judge another's heart. They don't realize what scripture says about that and those who do ignore it. :doh:

Who said anything about judging another's heart? Isn't that bringing some sort of judgement on my not opining to Benny Hinn? That I am judging his heart? Please don't judge my heart in discussing his beliefs and teachings, by putting his heart for the Lord into this conversation.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,543.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Who said anything about judging another's heart? Isn't that bringing some sort of judgement on my not opining to Benny Hinn? That I am judging his heart? Please don't judge my heart in discussing his beliefs and teachings, by putting his heart for the Lord into this conversation.

Be careful to maintain objectivity, otherwise we lapse into contentiousness instead of fair debate. We need to respect the opinions of others. No one is attacking you as you imply. Defensiveness will only cause more contentiousness and spoil what is a constructive discussion about the issues.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Be careful to maintain objectivity, otherwise we lapse into contentiousness instead of fair debate. We need to respect the opinions of others. No one is attacking you as you imply. Defensiveness will only cause more contentiousness and spoil what is a constructive discussion about the issues.

I am objective, but given what the OP's questions and the OP mentioning Benny Hinn is particular, I think that for us not to discuss Benny Hinn and his teaching would not be a complete answer to the OP's questions.

So, that is the assumption under which I'm moving forward.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SpiritPsalmist

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I was not responding to you was I? Nor was I talking about you.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“Ho, EVERY one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? And your labour for that which satisfieth not? Hearken diligently unto me and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness” Isaiah 55:1-2

From the above scripture, wine and milk, represent the Spirit and Power of God (The Anointing). And God makes a clarion call for us to come and buy them. And that, without money or any price…

But inasmuch as he doesn’t want us to buy his Spirit or the Anointing with physical currency (or money), he does expect us to buy them with some demands. After all, if there was absolutely no price for getting the Holy Spirit and his Power, then there won’t be any need for the term ‘Buy’.

So in a spiritual sense, God doesn’t want us to get his Spirit or Anointing with any financial or material price. But all the same, he does expect some things to be exchanged. And this implicit prices can be found right on the scripture above and other scriptures as we’re going to examine soon.

You know, very recently, I have been experiencing the heavenly presence and Power of God in an unusually increasing dimension. And as I meditate on the reason for the Anointing, my eyes are being opened to some scriptural truths that prompts God to anoint his children in an ever increasing dimensions…

And I’m here sharing these truths, so those folks who have been looking up to God for his presence and Power of his presence (the Anointing), can know the right spiritual (and scriptural) buttons to press. And more so, those who have been pressing the wrong buttons can re-align their selves appropriately.

So without any ado…

How Do We Buy The Anointing?

1. Salvation- Acts 2:38: The first step to receiving the presence and Power of God, is to genuinely repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savior.

2. Thirst- John 7:37-39: From the opening scripture of Isaiah 55:1, the word of God says: “Ho Every one that thirsteth…” So before God will anoint you, you need to thirst for the Anointing. If you do not thirst for it, or you’re unbelieving- may be as a result of religion- he won’t anoint you with his Power, because God does not give to people what they don’t desire or believe in.

3. Absolute and Sacrificial Obedience: From the opening scripture, the word of God says: “Hearken diligently unto me…” So as you hearken diligently to God through his word and the leading of the Holy Spirit, you get more and more anointed. As you apply the one he gives you according to his will, he will anoint you the more.

Then finally, because of space, you also buy the anointing by continually being on the lookout for souls and evangelizing them (soul winning) (Matthew28:18-20). You buy the anointing by continual, quality-time, fellowship with the Holy Spirit. You buy the anointing by continual repentance and sanctification by the help of the Holy Ghost…

For a detailed teaching on the Anointing and the scriptural price to pay, get Benny Hinn’s Book; “The Anointing”.
hi there :)

this is tricky terminology your using .by tricky i mean awkward, or easily misunderstood .
to buy such a thing is not possible but to to buy something paid for by another is completely possible ..
love those verses in isaiah :)

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's going on? I'm a Nigerian. I only know Benny Hinn by his books. But I don't know what in the world people hold against Benny Hinn and his ministry. Please can someone help me out?
yeah.. thats a tough question. i also knew him by his early books only .
there is some great testimony and good basic teaching in them .
.. best leave it at that and glean what is good from it then return our focus to the lord JEsus and the Bible ..people are never perfect and if we put to much importance on them and then they make an error ,we risk making an error with them..
but with the lord JEsus ..we can trust him .. he makes no mistakes :D:D

Upvote 0

emekrus

The Righteousness and Faith Preacher
Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria
Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It depends on what value you put on salvation. A newly saved person is just as anointed as an experienced believer, because the anointing is not something that is measured. It is the seal of authority in Christ given to every believer to do the works of Christ in the world as they seek to make disciples for Him. The anointing itself does not grow. But a believer grows in grace and faith to be able to put that anointing into effect. But some never get beyond the basics and so, even though they have the full anointing, they never learn to use it and remain in a powerless, word-based religion.

The anointing is not grace. They are two very different things. We receive the anointing through the grace of God, that is true. We use the anointing by faith. When you mention scriptural requirements, it speaks of law to me and not living by faith and abiding in Christ. When you speak of spiritual requirements it seems that you may be talking of some time of spiritual self improvement, which could be New Age thinking. Having a powerful Christian life comes from abiding in Christ and fellowshipping with God.

Most of the believers in every church are still at the baby level. They have not understood what is involved in their salvation. They are still living in sin-consciousness having to continually confess their weaknesses and failures instead of entering into their true standing with Christ. Also, the church is such a divided mess of doctrinal mixture, formalised services and members who are more dedicated to their religion than Christ, that it is no wonder there is no actual power, but only religious words that we hear every Sunday when we go to church.

As I said before, anointing has to do with power of attorney and authority. You don't get more or less of it. You either have it or you don't. If I am a manager of a company, I have the authority to manage the staff. It is just there, no more, no less. Staff either do what I tell them or they are down the road. The manager has that authority. This is what the anointing is like. There is no such thing as a limited anointing. King David was anointed as King by Samuel. It was a full anointing, but David had to grow in his life to be able to use the anointing to its fullest extent.

You know, I seem to respect your revelation. But all the same, the folks who still holds the point of view of my revelation (call it understanding), also get great results with the anointing. But all the same, the most important thing is that we have results to show for what we believe.

But on the other hand, if we what we believe does not have practical results, then I think we may need to humble ourselves and seek for more revelations from the Spirit. Cos as Jesus says; Wisdom is justified of her Children.

Now quite sincerely, I would want you to explain why at a particular time in some believers spiritual walk, try as they may with all their mountain-size, faith, they don't have substantial results to show, while in the process of time, evn with less than a mustard seed faith, they are able to accomplish great feats by the power of God...

With all sense of humility, I happen to be an example of this kind of scenario above. At the very early stage of my Christianity, when I still struggled with some sins, try as I may, I don't have much notable results to show. But I have discovered that in recent time, as I keep on cleaning up, I see that even with the minutest faith, powered by a tangible, feel-able, anointing- as the scritpure puts it: Mighty works from God, do show themselves through me.

Please, I'm open-hearted to learn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know, I seem to respect your revelation. But all the same, the folks who still holds the point of view of my revelation (call it understanding), also get great results with the anointing. But all the same, the most important thing is that we have results to show for what we believe.

But on the other hand, if we what we believe does not have practical results, then I think we may need to humble ourselves and seek for more revelations from the Spirit. Cos as Jesus says; Wisdom is justified of her Children.

Now quite sincerely, I would want you to explain why at a particular time in some believers spiritual walk, try as they may with all their mountain-size, faith, they don't have substantial results to show, while in the process of time, evn with less than a mustard seed faith, they are able to accomplish great feats by the power of God...

With all sense of humility, I happen to be an example of this kind of scenario above. At the very early stage of my Christianity, when I still struggled with some sins, try as I may, I don't have much notable results to show. But I have discovered that in recent time, as I keep on cleaning up, I see that even with the minutest faith, powered by a tangible, feel-able, anointing-as the scritpure puts it- Mighty works from God do show themselves through me.

i like that :) we must have results to show for our faith ..or does out faith exists only in word .it always trouble me greatly that folks profess faith (myself also) and yet live as though god can do nothing.. that is a baffling and awful contradiction to me

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

With all sense of humility, I happen to be an example of this kind of scenario above. At the very early stage of my Christianity, when I still struggled with some sins, try as I may, I don't have much notable results to show. But I have discovered that in recent time, as I keep on cleaning up, I see that even with the minutest faith, powered by a tangible, feel-able, anointing- as the scritpure puts it: Mighty works from God, do show themselves through me.

Hi Emekrus,

I hope that you do not mind if I ask a few questions to clarify.

What kind of practical results are you speaking of? Could you give me one or two short examples? I ask this because I do not want to misunderstand what you are saying (I'm from the US) and I want to understand what you are trying to say.

I am going to pull out two sentences that I am more or less talking about from what you have written above.

, if we what we believe does not have practical results, then I think we may need to humble ourselves and seek for more revelations from the Spirit.

I would want you to explain why at a particular time in some believers spiritual walk, try as they may with all their mountain-size, faith, they don't have substantial results to show, while in the process of time, evn with less than a mustard seed faith, they are able to accomplish great feats by the power of God

Please also remember that the word 'faith' is tied to our belief in God and our trust that He will work in our lives. Our faith is not a 'power' in the sense that we expect to see outwardly results. Our faith is more about our that through the Holy Spirit residing inside of us, when we trust God and the Holy Spirit to show us what God wants to do through us that His will for us and our lives is done, through our faith and faithfulness.

Think of the Apostle Paul. When there was the woman who was demon possessed in Philipi who was following Paul, Paul could have demonstrated power and cast out her demons, but why do you think he chose not to do this right away and only after she had been following him screaming obsenities all the way for many days, did Paul cast out her demons? I believe that Paul waited because he did not want to demonstrate his power to cast out her demons. I believe that if he had cast out her demons right away, that instead of listening to what Paul had to say about the Gospel and Jesus Christ, they would have looked at Paul as a power source of great signs and wonders. What that would have done, is put the focus on the Apostle Paul for what he had done (casting out demons) and no one would have given much thought to the words coming out of Paul's mouth that were most important, which was that Jesus saves! Jesus saves for eternity. That is what the Word tells us, that our true home is not this home on earth, but the eternal kingdom of God in heaven where we will spend eternity.

I believe that what satan was trying to do through the demon possessed lady, was distract people and Paul from hearing the Good News of Jesus Christ. That Jesus saves us not only so we can live better lives on this earth, but that we have the awesome future of spending eternity with Jesus and all the other believers.

So again, I believe that the demon possessed lady following Paul around and making such a scene that people would not concentrate on what Paul had to say to them. That Paul was sharing the Good News that Jesus Christ died for their sins. I believe, because Paul talks about in many of the Epistles that he only wants to draw attention to Jesus Christ, not to himself, that he waited and did not want to do a miracle in casting out her demons, because then people would focus on the miracle that Paul did and not the wonders of the kindom of God. Does that make sense?

Please explain further the two sentences in italics that I have taken from your earlier post.

So glad that you want to learn more. That is wonderful! Praise God!

I am praying for you brother.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

emekrus

The Righteousness and Faith Preacher
Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria
Visit site
✟22,317.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Emekrus,

I hope that you do not mind if I ask a few questions to clarify.

What kind of practical results are you speaking of? Could you give me one or two short examples? I ask this because I do not want to misunderstand what you are saying (I'm from the US) and I want to understand what you are trying to say.

When I talk of practical results, you know the Apostle Paul says; he didn't go to them with the enticing words of man's wisdom, but in the demonstration of God's Power. Then our Lord Jesus says; except they see signs they will not believe. Then he says again; if you do not believe me, believe me for the sake of the works (the signs ).

Then finally in Mark 16:15-18: He says these signs shall follow them that believe.

So in nutshell, the practical result I mean is the substantial, evidential demonstration of God's Power that confirms the truth of every doctrine.

Examples (starting with the most important) Salvation (as salvation call is made); Healing, Miracles etc... Although I must quickly submit that it is not by might nor by Power (Hence, there is no Iota of bragging implied here whatsoever).

By the special grace of God, over the years I've seen God confirm my little Evangelistic Ministry with signs following.
For instance (By the special grace of God again) I had ministered in bus and seen everybody my eyes could reach, repeat Salvation prayers after me.

By the grace of God, in recent times, God has privileged me by his Power to confirm people healed at the instance of prayers. And much, much, more... to the glory of his holy name alone...

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When I talk of practical results, you know the Apostle Paul says; he didn't go to them with the enticing words of man's wisdom, but in the demonstration of God's Power. Then our Lord Jesus says; except they see signs they will not believe. Then he says again; if you do not believe me, believe me for the sake of the works (the signs ).

Then finally in Mark 16:15-18: He says these signs shall follow them that believe.

So in nutshell, the practical result I mean is the substantial, evidential demonstration of God's Power that confirms the truth of every doctrine.

Examples (starting with the most important) Salvation (as salvation call is made); Healing, Miracles etc... Although I must quickly submit that it is not by might nor by Power (Hence, there is no Iota of bragging implied here whatsoever).

By the special grace of God, over the years I've seen God confirm my little Evangelistic Ministry with signs following.
For instance (By the special grace of God again) I had ministered in bus and seen everybody my eyes could reach, repeat Salvation prayers after me.

By the grace of God, in recent times, God has privileged me by his Power to confirm people healed at the instance of prayers. And much, much, more... to the glory of his holy name alone...

Well thank you for more information.

I am very glad that God has shown you His power in you by the confirmations that you have received. I do not always think that there will be confirmations by God, although you probably do not expect 100% confirmation of the power of the Holy Spirit in your life or the people's lives that you are affecting.

I believe that God many times gives us these confirmations, but then at other times we do not feel them, because we must exercise faith and not always receive confirmation to further build our faith.

I have experienced in my walk with God that sometimes He answers me quickly and other times I wait. I find the times that I wait, increases my faith.

Upvote 0

FoundInGrace

God's sparrow
Dec 27, 2003
✟38,472.00
Faith
Christian
i kinda thought obedience is probably what allows the Holy Spirit to more powerfully work in someones life - and its probably obedience to the pieces of Gods Word that talk about looking afters orphans and widows in their distress, feeding the hungry etc - the down to earth stuff that actually costs us something to do them.

Upvote 0