visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
What happens if they are right, that the rfid chip is the method of marking those who can buy or sell in the beast system? This website gives the ingredients and tasks that the rfid chip is capable of. https://puddydunne.wordpress.com/2009/09/30/the-doomsday-implant/

There is a connection between rfid chips and cancer.. http://www.antichips.com/cancer/index.html

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

NOTICE: The Mark of the Beast is received IN the body -- not ON -- like a bracelet or computer chip tattoo.

What happens if the rfid chip can only handle 3 1/2 years in the body before it degenerates. Notice that the "grievous sore" is singular.

Revelation 16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

The "rfid" chip is powered by a tiny lithium battery recharged by body heat. A bad side effect of the chip is that if it breaks down the lithium will leak into the bottom and cause a horrible sore. A burning lithium-ion battery cannot be extinguished and so I wonder if it takes five months for the effect to go away.

Revelation 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

NOTICE: pains and sores can be caused by a lithium breakdown and leakage in the body? Due to the timing and vast amount of people suffering, I am wondering what could be the trigger.

If contamination with metallic lithium has occurred, irrigation with water can result in a chemical reaction that causes burns to worsen. If it gets in your blood stream you will suffer persistent diarrhea, vomiting or severe nausea, coarse trembling of hands or legs, frequent muscle twitching such as pronounced jerking of arms or legs, blurred vision, marked dizziness, difficulty walking, and slurred speech. Sounds apocalyptic zombie behavior... without the flesh falling off

Reactions: AbbaLove

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
It also makes sense to read it this way:

The hand represents action, lifestyle, deeds.
The forehead can represent perception, thoughts and so on.

So the influence of the Beast relates to both action and to faith/intellect.

As an term, "IN the hand" should be taken to mean the palm of the hand.

Your point about the distinction of "in" and "upon" is interesting though. Technically any tattoo or carving will be in the skin.

However by the law of allusion and first mention, we can pretty much conclude what this all is referring to. Or at least the primary, the main, reading is pretty obvious to whosoever knows the laws of interpretation.

The connection of hand to forehead, where is it found?
Where does it occur?
In Exodus 13 the holy calendar marks of Hashem are to be "a visible sign to you, like a mark branded on your hand or your forehead. Let it remind you always"

Later on this is repeated in Deuteronomy 6.
The Jews, in their love for Hashem, physicalized this command even further by creating Tefillin for the hand and forehead.

The antichrist's brand / mark is most likely a separate weekly holiday and set of annual holidays (probably on the same dates as certain currently existing holidays). Or at the very least, it would be some ritual or some kind of action that has to be undertaken at such a time as to compromise the keeping of Shabbat.

Basically the mark of the Beast is undoubtedly a counterfeit of the mark of Hashem, which is calendrical in nature. So the mark of the Beast is probably also calendrical (both weekly and annual). While the mark of Hashem is further physicalized into the tangible Tefillin, I personally doubt that the mark of the Beast will be identically physicalized.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Bottom line is that the beast mark has to be something all man can identify and work with in order to restrict the buying or selling if you do not have the mark.

While I agree that the seal and mark of allegiance with God is found in actions, lifestyle, and day of worship, it is only part of the beast's mark. True, the beast will be worshiped at a different time to make the distinction, but it will not affect buying and selling as no buy or sell worship can be enforced without help.

God doesn't need any man made devise to monitor, dictate, document, enforce His Will nor worship of Him. He knows who worships in truth and in spirit.

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries [pharmica] were all nations deceived.

The devil, on the other hand, needs forced control mechanisms in place to sort who is and who is not abiding in His system. Thus the rfid chip comes in handy.

Through [pharmica system] were all nations deceived. I do not think this is just the socery of pharmica medicines, but through the system of administration which will be centralized through the rfid chip data base. It was reported that the use of Micro-Chips in Bill H.R. 4872 was located on Page 1014 under National Medical Device Registry it tells about a Class II Device That is Implantable and yes, they passed the bill. NBC announced that the implementation will start in 2017 for all Americans.

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Bottom line is that the beast mark has to be something all man can identify and work with in order to restrict the buying or selling if you do not have the mark.

While I agree that the seal and mark of allegiance with God is found in actions, lifestyle, and day of worship, it is only part of the beast's mark. True, the beast will be worshiped at a different time to make the distinction, but it will not affect buying and selling as no buy or sell worship can be enforced without help.

God doesn't need any man made devise to monitor, dictate, document, enforce His Will nor worship of Him. He knows who worships in truth and in spirit.

Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries [pharmica] were all nations deceived.

The devil, on the other hand, needs forced control mechanisms in place to sort who is and who is not abiding in His system. Thus the rfid chip comes in handy.

Through [pharmica system] were all nations deceived. I do not think this is just the socery of pharmica medicines, but through the system of administration which will be centralized through the rfid chip data base. It was reported that the use of Micro-Chips in Bill H.R. 4872 was located on Page 1014 under National Medical Device Registry it tells about a Class II Device That is Implantable and yes, they passed the bill. NBC announced that the implementation will start in 2017 for all Americans.

My point is that there are rules of interpretation.

In Exodus 13 the calendrical marks are described as "a visible sign to you, like a mark branded on your HAND or your FOREHEAD. Let it remind you always".

This is first said in relation to Pesach, so by law of first mention these words are to be interpreted in relation to the calendar.

This is repeated in Deuteronomy 6. The Jews took these calendrical marks and made them into physical things, called Tefillin in Hebrew and phylacteries in English.

The book of Revelation uses the same terminology. NOT a coincidence.

As for worship, I notice people reading a lot into the term worship. Worship doesn't necessarily mean "to worship someone or something as a deity in a consciously religious way". The word can just mean to show respect or submission.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Just as an example of how this can be interpreted: Maybe people will be handed food rations or cards that give them the right to food rations, but only if they show up at a location on Shabbat and do something qualifying as both work and worship.

Here is an example of how our interpretations could be combined:
Maybe people will be handed food rations or cards that give them the right to food rations, but only if they show up at a location on Shabbat and scan their RFID chips and do other acts of submission.

Incidentally, the term "satur" in "Saturday" can be spelled in Hebrew samek-tav-wav-resh, which literally adds up to 666.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Just as an example of how this can be interpreted: Maybe people will be handed food rations or cards that give them the right to food rations, but only if they show up at a location on Shabbat and do something qualifying as both work and worship.

Here is an example of how our interpretations could be combined:
Maybe people will be handed food rations or cards that give them the right to food rations, but only if they show up at a location on Shabbat and scan their RFID chips and do other acts of submission.

Incidentally, the term "satur" in "Saturday" can be spelled in Hebrew samek-tav-wav-resh, which literally adds up to 666.
I didn't know that... does put a twist on things... good thing 666 is the name/title of the man and not the calendar day of week..

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Now, as this plan begins to unfold, the push is not a result of mandated health care reforms, but rather a clever propaganda campaign that equates RFID microchipping with becoming superhuman, and people are begging for it.

Under the headline 'Australians embracing super-human microchip technology', Australia's premier media outlet news.com.au (News Corp Australia) reports:

"It may sound like sci-fi, but hundreds of Australians are turning themselves into super-humans who can unlock doors, turn on lights and log into computers with a wave of the hand".

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=751#esSrmoMFkVhOZDcJ.99

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
"It may sound like sci-fi, but hundreds of Australians are turning themselves into super-humans who can unlock doors, turn on lights and log into computers with a wave of the hand"
Clap on (clap clap!) Clap off (clap clap!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
The following comes from the official website of the World Bank…

Providing legal identity for all (including birth registration) by 2030 is a target shared by the international community as part of the Sustainable Development Goals (target 16.9). The World Bank Group (WBG) has launched the Identification for Development (ID4D) cross-practice initiative, with the participation of seven GP/CCSAs sharing the same vision and strategic objectives, to help our client countries achieve this goal and with the vision of making everyone count: ensure a unique legal identity and enable digital ID-based services to all.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/id4d

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I did and I appreciate you honoring that.
Listen, it's not worth it to me to argue over this. I think you are getting all in a stew over a little thing. And I think if it were anyone else that did a funny, you would have had no problem with it. I seriously wasn't doing anything but cracking a light hearted joke. There were no ulterior purposes of disrespecting your thread or whatnot intended. I'm dropping the subject now.

Upvote 0