Jul 5, 2007
chesterfield, UK
Visit site
✟25,065.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
they are no-where near to construction of a third temple. They have however created the new menorah (which is on public display). The priests garments, I believe are presently in the stitching together process. The stones for the stone altar have been gathered. They have done a lot of work.

As many know, I am of a very pro-Israel viewpoint, but certainly not an avid zionist by any stretch of the imagination. That said, here's a couple of relevant sites.

The Temple Institute - an 'orthodox' Jewish website dedicated to the temple, it function, layout, usage and construction etc. This web sites has some very fine materials which even christian believers may find interesting.

The Temple Mount Faithful - a 'zionist' organisation of sort dedicated to the restoration of the temple and its service, but openly asserting the promise of the Prophets that it be a 'house of prayer for all nations'.

Steve

p.s. I believe many OT passages have not yet been fulfilled and require a physical, earthly temple for their completion.

Upvote 0

dreamingflower

May 11, 2008
At my dining table with a cart of devotional books
✟15,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I saw that video too souldancer.
There are so many articles and videos out about them almost finishing the third temple. So it isn't a temple more of a display?
Btw I love Joel rosen. I support his ministry! He is awesome!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,164.44
Faith
Messianic
they are no-where near to construction of a third temple. They have however created the new menorah (which is on public display). The priests garments, I believe are presently in the stitching together process. The stones for the stone altar have been gathered. They have done a lot of work.

As many know, I am of a very pro-Israel viewpoint, but certainly not an avid zionist by any stretch of the imagination. That said, here's a couple of relevant sites.

The Temple Institute - an 'orthodox' Jewish website dedicated to the temple, it function, layout, usage and construction etc. This web sites has some very fine materials which even christian believers may find interesting.

The Temple Mount Faithful - a 'zionist' organisation of sort dedicated to the restoration of the temple and its service, but openly asserting the promise of the Prophets that it be a 'house of prayer for all nations'.

Steve

p.s. I believe many OT passages have not yet been fulfilled and require a physical, earthly temple for their completion.
I too believe that many OT passages have not yet been fulfilled and will reguire a physical earthly temple and its services to begin before they kick in to their completion.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In order for the third temple to be built there has to be something done about the temple mount itself. I am awaiting something along these lines at any time.

This is also a big interest to me and I study what I can about it.

In the Bible where God is telling the measurements of the Temple - it says 'do not measure the outer court because it has been turned over to the Gentiles.'

I watched a program last week that showed the original place of the original temple - they found the stairs - if this is so - it moves the temple back to where the Temple Dome is the outer court and would not have to be detroyed to build the Temple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You wouldn't to happen to know the name of the program would you,... I wonder if it is on youtube... or something so we could see it via internet.

No I am sorry I do not know the name of the program - I was flipping through the channels and heard something about the third temple, but I had missed most of it and that was the only part I heard. I'll try to do some searching and see what I can find.

Upvote 0

dreamingflower

May 11, 2008
At my dining table with a cart of devotional books
✟15,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The bible specifically said there will be a 3rd temple built. This is one of the prophecy along with others, that must come to pass before the antichrist appears.
As long as the Mosque stands on the holiest of places, there can be no 3rd Temple in Jerusalem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You mean the spirit of anti-christ that John said was all ready in the world?

No. He means the embodiment of the foretold ‘man of sin’, which we are warned about time and time again in both the old and new covenants.

Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As long as the Mosque stands on the holiest of places, there can be no 3rd Temple in Jerusalem.

Not true. There is more than enough room to rebuild a Temple similar to those that have stood there before.

What can't be built there is the Temple that Ezekiel describes, and that because its dimensions are larger than the Temple Mount itself and is also described as being placed in an area north of Jerusalem, likely in Shiloh where the Tabernacle once stood.

As far as political concerns go, there are still 3 unfulfilled wartime events described in the Bible that just so happen to eliminate all the power of their enemies in that region. Psalms 83 and Isaiah 17 deal with those nations right next to Israel, West Bank, Gaza, Syria, Lebanon, etc. They are the inner ring of countries, if you will. The next of course being the infamous chapters in Ezekiel, 38 and 39, which deal with the destruction of the more outer ring of nations.

Then of course you have issue of Jordan, aA land in which the AC will never conquer and where the Jews will take refuge. It’s speculated by some that Israel will end up controlling Jordan after the first set of wars, which is not inconceivable considering that the Balfour Declaration actually reformed Israel with the land that both Israel and Jordan now occupy. The first land-for-peace deal took place with the White paper of 1922, by Winston Churchill, that took away 75% of Israel’s land from the start, forming Jordan, to appease the Arabs, which obviously didn’t work.

Upvote 0