original3

Hello :)
Jul 22, 2005
✟8,561.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
this is going to sound really sad lol but iam really starting to dislike my friend and i need some help on what to do. well i have been friends with this boy for 4 years now, and i have stood by him through a lot, like when he came out as gay i was ne of the only people who didnt run away from him or call him. but now, he has gotten popular. i know i should be happy for him that he has found new friends but he has changed a lot now as he seems to have a problem with who i am friends with.
i live in a racist area and iam white, however my 2 best friends are pakistani and him and his friends seem to have a huge problem with that. i see them as my friends not as asians, they are good friends and i love them loads. he tells everyone iam converting to islam *im not* and says racist things about them. if i say a bad word agaist one of his friends he really screams at me but it seems ok for him to lay into my friends and all his friends support him.
recently he has been calling me weird, boring and stuck up and tells me to go with my 'paki' *sorry about that word i dont like it either* friends and go buy some saris and everyone calls me on the things he says. if he was my friend he would accept me for who iam like i did when he was in need. he calls me for being a christian as he is a wiccan and calls me for not drinking or smoking sayin im really sad. I know this shouldnt get to me and is really childish but i got really upset as i dont see what the problem is with me and my friends.
he is friends with all the popular people now so they all call me too and i dont know what to do.
thank you for bothering to read this drivvle lol xxx

Reactions: JPPT1974

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
original3 said:
this is going to sound really sad lol but iam really starting to dislike my friend and i need some help on what to do. well i have been friends with this boy for 4 years now, and i have stood by him through a lot, like when he came out as gay i was ne of the only people who didnt run away from him or call him. but now, he has gotten popular. i know i should be happy for him that he has found new friends but he has changed a lot now as he seems to have a problem with who i am friends with.
i live in a racist area and iam white, however my 2 best friends are pakistani and him and his friends seem to have a huge problem with that. i see them as my friends not as asians, they are good friends and i love them loads. he tells everyone iam converting to islam *im not* and says racist things about them. if i say a bad word agaist one of his friends he really screams at me but it seems ok for him to lay into my friends and all his friends support him.
recently he has been calling me weird, boring and stuck up and tells me to go with my 'paki' *sorry about that word i dont like it either* friends and go buy some saris and everyone calls me on the things he says. if he was my friend he would accept me for who iam like i did when he was in need. he calls me for being a christian as he is a wiccan and calls me for not drinking or smoking sayin im really sad. I know this shouldnt get to me and is really childish but i got really upset as i dont see what the problem is with me and my friends.
he is friends with all the popular people now so they all call me too and i dont know what to do.
thank you for bothering to read this drivvle lol xxx
Doing relationships is very hard...
and when friends end up changing and seem to turn on us its so painful...
Invite him out to dinner and talk straight up with him about how you are feeling and ask why he seems to be turning on you and etc...talk it out...by yourselves..having peers around can change things...so talk by yourselves...k
And pray..k...
blessings...

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,345.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Theresasjourney said:
Doing relationships is very hard...
and when friends end up changing and seem to turn on us its so painful...
Invite him out to dinner and talk straight up with him about how you are feeling and ask why he seems to be turning on you and etc...talk it out...by yourselves..having peers around can change things...so talk by yourselves...k
And pray..k...
blessings...

That sounds like a good idea. Get him all along and tell him how you feel. It is sad to see people turning around and not being themselves. Praying that you will keep praying for him to change. Because only God can change him. :groupray:

Upvote 0