Bringing it to a poll (Revised for Clarity)

What do you think should be not done outside of marriage?

• French Kissing

• Touching Breasts

• Touching Genitals (Clothing on)

• Touching Genitals (Underneath Underwear)

• Oral Sex

• Mutual Masturbation

• Grinding (Clothing on or off)

• Being Seen Naked by each other

• Sex

• All of the above should be left for marriage

Results are only viewable after voting.

chris414

Nov 9, 2005
✟15,737.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I did not post this revised poll, but yes i assume that is a typo in the last option as it does not make sense to hav that option as it is...

in the previous post i did kindly requested that only Christians reply to the poll and i'd like to ask for the same in this one - i just want to hear the Christian percentage either way.

And wow, MessyEnema, take a chill pill dude...

If you think they are all acceptable, just post it in a thread

Upvote 0

Beautiful Fireball

Tomorrow is another day
Apr 30, 2006
✟30,245.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I did not post this revised poll, but yes i assume that is a typo in the last option as it does not make sense to hav that option as it is...

in the previous post i did kindly requested that only Christians reply to the poll and i'd like to ask for the same in this one - i just want to hear the Christian percentage either way.

And wow, MessyEnema, take a chill pill dude...

If you think they are all acceptable, just post it in a thread

I'm a Christian and I think all are acceptable. Don't assume that just because one is a Christian they automatically believe the same as you.

Upvote 0

chris414

Nov 9, 2005
✟15,737.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I'm a Christian and I think all are acceptable. Don't assume that just because one is a Christian they automatically believe the same as you.
Yes i'm sorry i am very aware of that, i meant to include that little disclaimer in my other post but i forgot;) apologies... i do not think like that:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

holo

former Christian
Dec 24, 2003
✟77,794.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Of course.

So lets go murder anyone we please!
Well, maybe you need a set of rules to keep you from killing people or doing other bad stuff (hey, the law is for the wicked, not the righteous anyway), but personally I have better reasons. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums