BREAKING: Two pro-lifers viciously assaulted outside Baltimore Planned Parenthood

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Graphic photographs of the aftermath of the incident show one of the men with severe facial injuries, with another picture showing blood on the sidewalk outside of the Planned Parenthood.

BALTIMORE, Maryland (LifeSiteNews) — Two pro-lifers in Baltimore, Maryland were viciously attacked outside an abortion facility on Saturday, leaving one man in hospital with a fractured bone in his face, according to local activists.

According to an email by local pro-lifer John Roswell, on Saturday there was a violent, unprovoked attack outside of a Planned Parenthood on N. Howard Street in Baltimore, that left two pro-life men, Dick Schafer and Mark Crosby, assaulted and seriously injured.

Photographs of the aftermath of the event obtained by LifeSiteNews show Crosby with what appears to be severe facial injuries.

Continued below.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I never get this lucky, but then again I'm not elderly, physically disabled, a woman, or a child. They only attack the vulnerable. Never grown, healthy young men who don't have their back turned.
It certainly seems that way from all the cases I recall. I remember the man in Michigan in a wheelchair. He was shot and died.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Graphic photographs of the aftermath of the incident show one of the men with severe facial injuries, with another picture showing blood on the sidewalk outside of the Planned Parenthood.

BALTIMORE, Maryland (LifeSiteNews) — Two pro-lifers in Baltimore, Maryland were viciously attacked outside an abortion facility on Saturday, leaving one man in hospital with a fractured bone in his face, according to local activists.

According to an email by local pro-lifer John Roswell, on Saturday there was a violent, unprovoked attack outside of a Planned Parenthood on N. Howard Street in Baltimore, that left two pro-life men, Dick Schafer and Mark Crosby, assaulted and seriously injured.

Photographs of the aftermath of the event obtained by LifeSiteNews show Crosby with what appears to be severe facial injuries.

Continued below.
Thuggery. Woke thuggery. Brownshirt woke thuggery.

The culture of death and destruction in full display.

No mention of who the assailant is other than somehow connected with Planned Parenthood. Maybe an FBI operative? I wonder if charges will be filed?

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Days after the brutal assault, pro-life sidewalk counselors Mark Crosby and Dick Schaefer returned to the Baltimore Planned Parenthood where they have faithfully ministered by praying, handing out rosaries, and urging pregnant moms to choose life.

Continued below.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,238,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Days after the brutal assault, pro-life sidewalk counselors Mark Crosby and Dick Schaefer returned to the Baltimore Planned Parenthood where they have faithfully ministered by praying, handing out rosaries, and urging pregnant moms to choose life.

Continued below.
The bloody T-shirt is a telling testimony.

Upvote 0