Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟277,002.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Coordinated attack. Despicable.

Seems like they've been planning this for months. You don't husband that many rockets and put (what appears to be) a dozen armed strike groups over a defended border without a significant amount of preparatory work.

I have no idea what's coming next, but I suspect this is 'Phase 1' on the Hamas side. I expect Hamas' next actions will be based on whatever the response is from the IDF over the next 48-72 hours.

I support a free and independent Palestine, but this needs to be condemned in the strongest terms. This is not fighting for independence, this is indiscriminate murder and terrorism.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟145,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I support a free and independent Palestine, but this needs to be condemned in the strongest terms. This is not fighting for independence, this is indiscriminate murder and terrorism.
What choice do they have, if they don’t fight, nothing changes for them and the oppression continues.
Israeli settlers are invading their territory and they’re just supposed to take that provocation over and over agin with having no say in their own land!?

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟331,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What choice do they have, if they don’t fight, nothing changes for them and the oppression continues.
Israeli settlers are invading their territory and they’re just supposed to take that provocation over and over agin with having no say in their own land!?

In this case, fighting would seem as if it will make things much worse, with Netanyahu declaring war.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟910,812.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Coordinated attack. Despicable.

Seems like they've been planning this for months. You don't husband that many rockets and put (what appears to be) a dozen armed strike groups over a defended border without a significant amount of preparatory work.

I have no idea what's coming next, but I suspect this is 'Phase 1' on the Hamas side. I expect Hamas' next actions will be based on whatever the response is from the IDF over the next 48-72 hours.

Just curious what fighting for independence would look like ?
Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,408,039.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Israel is going to kick Hamas' butt. There is a saying I heard when I was a young woman. If you kick a sleeping lion, be prepared to contend with the lion's teeth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟186,363.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just curious what fighting for independence would look like ? So far 15 children and 23 men and women have died in Gaza . Israel has the Iron Dome so for the most part it is well protected.
Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Iron dome would only have protected against a fraction of the 5000 rockets fired into Israel. What is surprising is how few Israeli citizens have died as a result of the rocket barrage. Presumably being unguided rockets they would mostly have fallen on empty ground with only a small % impacting where people were. Its the hostages they took that will complicate things for Israel now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,408,039.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Iron dome would only have protected against a fraction of the 5000 rockets fired into Israel. What is surprising is how few Israeli citizens have died as a result of the rocket barrage. Presumably being unguided rockets they would mostly have fallen on empty ground with only a small % impacting where people were. Its the hostages they took that will complicate things for Israel now.
I heard that several Israeli villages in Southern Israel are under Hamas control.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Just curious what fighting for independence would look like ?
In this world, in the world, it looks like death and destruction. Worldwide wars, more money spent on war than ever before ? No one gaining "independence" from it all.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟723,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Praying this conflict will end quickly. Israel will prevail.
As I saw the news a short time ago, the enemy dancing on a destroyed tank and rejoicing over the attacks, the deaths, and the destruction,
I thought
of a giant pile of hay , dry,
and someone throwing a lit match into it,
how quickly it ignites and all goes up in flames...... thus too the world !

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟475,439.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
No civilians win in war . Jesus is coming very soon . the signs have been there . the world is becoming a more dark n evil place

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,922.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Civilians who are ultra-rich in this world's money often benefit(temporally, but lose their souls eternally) from wars - they increased their abominable unthinkable riches at the cost of weapons etc ... more darkness daily, ye, more evil daily, as written /foretold/ in Scripture.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟723,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
As I saw the news a short time ago, the enemy dancing on a destroyed tank and rejoicing over the attacks, the deaths, and the destruction,
I thought
of a giant pile of hay , dry,
and someone throwing a lit match into it,
how quickly it ignites and all goes up in flames...... thus too the world !
There will be wars and rumors of wars ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.