Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2011
✟15,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dearest Jesus, I beg of you, if Eurasia's boyfriend's jaw is hurting, please make another part of his body hurt more, or maybe itch really bad, so that Eurasia's boyfriend doesn't have to think about his aching jaw. I know you can do it, Jesus, and I thank you for our blessings.

In your blessed name I pray, Jesus, amen.

Upvote 0

mandyangel

Aug 27, 2010
✟18,392.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for boyfriend.. he suffers from bad jaw pain quite often. Tomorrow he has a job interview pray that he is pain free and that he aces the job interview.

Thanks for your prayers. God Bless

You got it! I'm so glad he got an interview, he's gonna hit it out of park. Prayers on the way :groupray: hugs 4 both of u, mandy

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done one earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray for boyfriend.. he suffers from bad jaw pain quite often. Tomorrow he has a job interview pray that he is pain free and that he aces the job interview.

Thanks for your prayers. God Bless

Being pain-free is a little much, but let's hope that he can endure the pain to the extent to where he lands the job. Anyways, keep us updated to let us know how the interview went.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.