Book Zero: Green

Shonos

Jul 17, 2009
✟15,113.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Ted Dekker. An amazing author who takes you into extreme situations in order to drive home a simple yet widely over-looked slice of truth.

-How far would a father go to save his daughter from evil? How far would you yourself go?

-Do you judge people as soon as you see them by how they look or act in a first impression? Or are you willing to look past the skin and see that we are all hurting, all equal.

-Everyone wants a chance to just be able to erase certain memories, but, those memories make you who you are. Shauna McAllister awakes from a terrible and brutal car accident. Her estranged father, a senator bidding on the White House, and her abusive stepmother blame Shauna for the tragedy, which has left her beloved brother severely brain damaged. Leaning on Wayne Spade, a forgotten but hopeful lover who stays by her side, Shauna tries to sort out what happened that night by jarring her memory to life. Instead, she acquires a mysterious mental ability that will either lead her to truth or get her killed by the people trying to hide it.
In this blind game of cat and mouse that stares even the darkest memories in the face, Shauna is sure of only one thing: if she remembers, she dies.

-A different look at the salvation of Christians. Ted re-writes the Creation, Deception and Redemption account with Black, Red and White. But now the story continues with Green, as Thomas of Hunter who saved our world and the world of his dreams -where he now resides- is faced with a new threat within Justin's Bride.

I'm not really good at summarizing things. but my main point is that Ted Dekker is one of my favourite and one of the best authors I've had the pleasure of reading. His new book Green is coming out in September and is highly anticipated by all fans. He is a Christian author, but you in no way have to be a Christian to enjoy his books to the fullest. Interested in more? Please message me.

You can also recieve special offers on Green and other upcoming books if you go to http: // teddekker.com/ readgreen. Also just enter this code 6012. This is for promotion and I will recieve points for those who use my code. Thanks ^_^