victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If parts of the book of Esther do indeed represent the end times , then what information can we glean from it to help us understand what is coming.
For example , Haman has his ten sons join him in trying to kill the jews , and at the end there are ten horns who give their power to the beast.

Now im not suggesting that the ten horns are sons of the beast , but that the ten may in some way or form be related to the beast , such as religion , nationality or whatever.
It was years ago that I heard this about the book of Esther but I never bothered to study it , so I thought I would put it here today and see what comes of it , see what people think.

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,748.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The great tribulation (start of 1290 days of Dan 12:11) will begin on a winter, sabbath. (Matt 24:15-21)

As Paul stated in 1 Thess 5:3, it is generally translated as, 'when they say peace and safety, then sudden destruction'. (This 'sudden destruction is the start of the great tribulation). But the actual Greek words are 'eirene kai asphaleia' for 'peace and safety.' This actually is a reference to the Hebrew words, 'shalom and emet' (peace and certainty/ truth) (asphaleia means 'safety, firmness, certainty' which corresponds to the Hebrew word 'emet') which is a reference to the institution of Purim and Ester 9:30

29So Queen Esther daughter of Abihail, along with Mordecai the Jew, wrote with full authority to confirm this second letter concerning Purim. 30And Mordecai sent letters with words of peace and truth to all the Jews in the 127 provinces of the kingdom of Xerxes, 31in order to confirm these days of Purim at their appointed time, just as Mordecai the Jew and Queen Esther had established them and had committed themselves and their descendants to the times of fasting and lamentation.​
32So Esther’s decree confirmed these regulations about Purim, which were written into the record.​

Looking through various commentaries, I couldn't find a single observation connecting the famous 'peace & safety' to anything in the Old Testament, but clearly Paul is referencing it here. Fresh observations that literally no one will care about...

Anyway, I recommend looking at my thread about Sukkot and Shushan Purim. Trumpets will begin on a Feast of Tabernacles and 5 months later (start of the 6th Trumpet and great tribulation) is 15 Adar which is Shusan Purim.

Purim has a lot of importance as they are encouraged to make images of Haman and get very drunk among other things. So it is very significant.

dates%20purim.jpg

new%20graph%202%20abominations%20versionrev12.jpg

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,052.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
As Paul stated in 1 Thess 5:3, it is generally translated as, 'when they say peace and safety, then sudden destruction'. (This 'sudden destruction is the start of the great tribulation).
It will be the Sixth Seal that causes the sudden destruction. The GT of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls does not commence until 3 1/2 years before the glorious Return.
Trumpets will begin on a Feast of Tabernacles
Tabernacles; Sukkot; literally means - God with us. Jesus will Return on that feast Day,
NOT the commencement of the Great Tribulation.

Looking at your 'chart', I see virtually nothing that I, or Bible Prophecy agrees with. At least you don't shoehorn in a 'rapture', like others do.

Upvote 0