Blessings from Finland

K

Kolya

Welcome to CF Semajah!!! You will find many friends here. You have come to the right place. Please feel free to PM me with any questions if you’re confused about navigating.

Please check out the posts on the Relaxation, Hobbies, Personal, Entertainment, Music, Society and Outreach sections of this forum to get aquatinted with your type of friends.

I really hope you will spend many hours here and receive a great blessing. Be sure to browse the various Christian Denomination boards to find a Church home for yourself.

Navigating is easy from the User CP button. Also check out Armour and Custom. You may also click on any person’s name to Bless them, PM them or read their Profiles.

Upvote 0

ZACTAK

Contributor
Feb 12, 2005
Missouri
✟16,157.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:wave:Welcome to CF Semajah! :thumbsup:

I am pleased to hear that you have chosen Christian Forums to have online fellowship. I have been here for about 2 months now and have become addicted to the site and have met some great people with loving hearts. I hope as you surf around the forums and become comfortable here you too will feel welcomed. There are great opportunities to expand your faith as well as your common knowledge in other areas.

The site may seem big now, but once you get settled in you will find the forums you like and find it very easy to move around the site. If you have any questions don't hesitate to head on over to the FAQ and hopefully you can find your answer there. On FAQ, you can also find the rules for this web site. If you don't find your question in the FAQ section, you can contact a moderator, myself or any other willing member, or you could also go to The Questions about CF Forums section and post your question for people to see. Once again welcome to Christian Forums, Semajah. I hope you enjoy your stay here and find it to be as helpful as I have found it to be. GOD BLESS!

:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Seraphima

Apr 10, 2005
Johannesburg
✟246.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi and Welcome to Christian Forums!!! I am Seraphima and I live in South Africa.

I am visually challenged, so if you would like to send me a message, I’m usually at the Personal > Physically Challenged section on the board. (See, there is a place for everybody here.)

God bless you while you visit here.

Upvote 0

~ Gig ~

God is Gracious
Aug 6, 2004
Eastern Canada
✟315,811.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
20041019_smiley-lg-image.gif

Hi:wave:, We're all so excited to see you here. God Bless and Welcome!!!!!

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cathello.gif
Welcome to Christian Forums ... :wave:

There is a link to the FAQ on the navigation bar which includes the rules.
You may be wondering about some of these things:
Blessings ... Reputation ... Armor of God ... CF Pet ... How to Donate

Click on
b.gif
to add folks to your buddy/ignore list. (optional)

Click on
bless.gif
to give person blessings or armor items.
Click on
comment.gif
to sign person's guest book.

Click on
reputation.gif
to leave person a rep comment. (optional)

To see full list of forums click on "Christian Forums" in upper left hand corner.

:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Morning Dove

Stichhaltig schlafen!
Apr 10, 2005
✟10,043.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Welcome to Christian Forums! Hope you have a pleasant experience here. You will find many topics in different threads, and people who will support you in your hour of need. The best thing to do is just jump right in, and participate! The FAQ will help you out for the beginning questions. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.