murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There are many references to sorcery, witchcraft, astrology, devil worship in the Bible.

To doubt they exist one has to ignore the Bible and Jesus Himself.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 (KJV)
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

God gets very angry at devil worship, and speaks forcefully against it... He has not changed in our time...
Micah 5:12-13 (KJV)
12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:
13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

Worshiping the devil himself is the ultimate idolatry. It is not even the deceptive false gods of the ages, but the instigator of all of sin itself, that Satanists honor and worship.

Galatians 5:20-21 (KJV)
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revelings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

How heaven must be appalled at the evil to take place there in OK city... and I am sure it is something we too must pray concerning, and not let it go unchallenged in the spiritual battle. This war is a spiritual war... intercessors, preachers, Bible teaching is needed....

Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
BY 'ORIGINAL SIN' we usually are referring to the sin of Eve accepting the counsel of the devil, minimalizing the commands of God, and bringing sin to the human race.

However, sin entered the universe, entered into eternal history, long before that when the devil sinned his original sin. He wanted worship, lifted himself up in pride, and some actually worshipped him and not God... That was the first 'original sin' and the sin in the garden of Eden was but a small, but still egregious repeat of the first original sin.

The black mass as suggested to be performed by 88 devil worshippers will again worship the devil... and re-do the original sin.

That sin brought the fall of Lucifer, and made a universe partially inhabited by evil spirits, fallen angels, despicable demons ever since.

God has issued warnings after warnings since... and it is totally unwise to belittle the gravity of the real ORIGINAL SIN.

It greatly offended God then, it offends Him still.

We must realize that God has not gone deaf, dumb, and insensitive to the sin that started all the following sins that we see today..

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."

I don't think the Holy Spirit would find any reason to leave, or make a display of it. But a group with a point to make could make it appear that way.

It's too bad ABC and the Christian Post elevated a story of 88 people into an international news event. Do we give power to a risk by recognizing it and spreading information on it?

Do we weaken our own position by overreacting? Do we increase public opinion that Christians are intolerant?

The news story is not just about the black mass, but about the opposition of protesters. We need to be careful not to play into the provocation. Prayer is mightier than protest.

Upvote 0

murjahel

Senior Veteran
Oct 31, 2005
✟29,367.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm speechless
praying this will not happen

Of course, we are all, or should be all of us, are praying. The Lord was greatly angered by the devil's first attempt to seek worship, and the curse came in Adam and Eve's time when they listened and heeded satan's words over God's command.

If we were not disturbed by what disturbs God, we had better check our fellowship...

We do not need to fear, we do not need to do any violent reaction, but we do need to be in harmony with God's attitude.

God wants to save even those 88... we need to pray for their salvation.

While they are not saved, we need to pray for mercy upon their blasphemous and idolatrous worship, that God give them a bit more time for salvation.

We need to pray for the ones who observe this, see it as an alternative belief, and not be realizing the horrendous egregious nature of that sin.
That is what we can do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course, we are all, or should be all of us, are praying. The Lord was greatly angered by the devil's first attempt to seek worship, and the curse came in Adam and Eve's time when they listened and heeded satan's words over God's command.

If we were not disturbed by what disturbs God, we had better check our fellowship...

We do not need to fear, we do not need to do any violent reaction, but we do need to be in harmony with God's attitude.

God wants to save even those 88... we need to pray for their salvation.

While they are not saved, we need to pray for mercy upon their blasphemous and idolatrous worship, that God give them a bit more time for salvation.

We need to pray for the ones who observe this, see it as an alternative belief, and not be realizing the horrendous egregious nature of that sin.
That is what we can do.
thee bland depravity of such an event may well shock the sensibilities of those who at heart seek God but do not realise yet that they do.in full contrast to the effect the rebels desire.

but this reminds me of where the prophets were shown by the lord what the wicked were doing in secret rooms in the temple of God and how God sees and knows and mercifully awaits repentance until all air of repentance is exhausted.

also none should be surprised ...."and they refused to repent of their worship of demons" revelations.that verse displays that in this time they do so knowingly,not ignorantly.
all the more reason to live Godly and be separate (holy) from the world and preach the gospel.
carnal protest is useless..under so called free world law ,christians have foolishly demanded and established freedom of religious expression (something God never established in israel) it sounded nice when the religion enmass was christian... but now its changing and suddenly you oppose that freedom ?and find it working against the church-we reap what we sow.

stop
trying to manipulate a fallen and wicked world which God has declared an enemy to himself that he will destroy and get back to telling people the Good news that in Jesus ,there is salvation from the wrath that is now coming upon the earth.

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟439,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

This black mass event is scheduled to take place on September 21st.

So, I got to wondering if there was any significance as to the date?

Googling 'satanic holy days', I did find that September 21 is one of them.

The celebration for that night is called: "Midnight Host"

(Note: The information for that celebration is too graphic for me to post on a Christian forum, as do I also believe would be links to satanic websites.)

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I won't give it a care in the world.
They may as well worship a hog,Satan has no power ,no authority over us.
His realm is not our realm he is spiritually blind and so are those who worship his image.

He cannot sin without our help he needs our eyes to lust he needs our mind to devise evil and our hands to murder.
Resist him and he will flee.
He dwells in your fear your fears will grow to the point they remove you from your call.
He is a shame to all the Heavenly Angels they look at his demise to see him wallowing in torment.

The best thing for the town is to not broadcast anything not to give him any credit.
1 Kings: 18. 27. And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. 28. And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them. 29. And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded. 40. And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there. - Bible Offline

2 Timothy: 1. 7. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. - Bible Offline

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

This black mass event is scheduled to take place on September 21st.

So, I got to wondering if there was any significance as to the date?

Googling 'satanic holy days', I did find that September 21 is one of them.

The celebration for that night is called: "Midnight Host"

(Note: The information for that celebration is too graphic for me to post on a Christian forum, as do I also believe would be links to satanic websites.)

its no surprise to me that that another religious organisation masses together at midnight ... the roots and origins of the practice are opposed to everything to do with "the light"

Upvote 0