Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
my opinion is that this group is anti cop particularly anti white cop and that they have ripped this nation in two beginning with Ferguson which an investigation concluded no wrong doing was done by the police. Ultimately, I believe it is the fault of President Obama for his spineless efforts at addressing this and believe it is no wonder we have hate filled lunatics rioting in the streets when he himself fosters this kind of hatred. Cop killing is up 78 percent since his reign began and Lord in Heaven help us if Hillary takes over his tour of duty.

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
my opinion is that this group is anti cop particularly anti white cop and that they have ripped this nation in two beginning with Ferguson which an investigation concluded no wrong doing was done by the police. Ultimately, I believe it is the fault of President Obama for his spineless efforts at addressing this and believe it is no wonder we have hate filled lunatics rioting in the streets when he himself fosters this kind of hatred. Cop killing is up 78 percent since his reign began and Lord in Heaven help us if Hillary takes over his tour of duty.
Obama giving his opinion before the facts are in is an absolute obstruction of justice. It condemns the accused before they can have a fair trial. Even after a trial finds them innocent the public still thinks they are guilty since the POTUS said they were. It's lawlessness. We are seeing lawlessness in more than one form—in rejecting God's laws, in police being targeted and prevented from doing their jobs, and in people being condemned before a fair trial. I believe that this lawlessness is a sign of the times.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
my opinion is that this group is anti cop particularly anti white cop and that they have ripped this nation in two beginning with Ferguson which an investigation concluded no wrong doing was done by the police.

And yet it was BLM's efforts that brought much-needed change to Ferguson's police and government.

Ultimately, I believe it is the fault of President Obama for his spineless efforts at addressing this and believe it is no wonder we have hate filled lunatics rioting in the streets when he himself fosters this kind of hatred. Cop killing is up 78 percent since his reign began and Lord in Heaven help us if Hillary takes over his tour of duty.

:mad::mad::mad: OBAMA :mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0

hsilgne

Frustrated in Hooterville.
Feb 25, 2005
Canada
✟39,329.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
"Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon"
“What do we want?” “DEAD COPS!” “When do we want it?” “NOW!”

These are the things these people are chanting. It's insane. And the liberal media, Obama, Hillary and the rest of the anti-police democrats just keep fueling the fire... giving these lunatics credibility. It is shameful!

Facts do not matter to these people.

Case in point...

Roland Fryer, a professor at Harvard, sympathetic to the black lives matter movement wanted to do a study to prove cops are targeting black people. What he found was the complete opposite of what he expected. White people are more prone to be shot by police than blacks.

“It is the most surprising result of my career,” said Roland G. Fryer Jr., the author of the study and a professor of economics at Harvard. The study examined more than 1,000 shootings in 10 major police departments, in Texas, Florida and California.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
And yet it was BLM's efforts that brought much-needed change to Ferguson's police and government.
at the cost of a 78 percent rise in police murders IN THE LAST YEAR. I'm sure that comes as great solace to the loved ones of those slain officers. I know it does to your mealy mouthed President.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
at the cost of a 78 percent rise in police murders IN THE LAST YEAR. I'm sure that comes as great solace to the loved ones of those slain officers.

So they should have just kept their mouths shut and let the abuses continue?

I know it does to your mealy mouthed President.

:mad::mad::mad: OBAMA :mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
"Pigs in a blanket, fry'em like bacon"
“What do we want?” “DEAD COPS!” “When do we want it?” “NOW!”

These are the things these people are chanting. It's insane. And the liberal media, Obama, Hillary and the rest of the anti-police democrats just keep fueling the fire... giving these lunatics credibility. It is shameful!

Facts do not matter to these people.

Case in point...

Roland Fryer, a professor at Harvard, sympathetic to the black lives matter movement wanted to do a study to prove cops are targeting black people. What he found was the complete opposite of what he expected. White people are more prone to be shot by police than blacks.
Defenders of BLM say its a small percentage that call for the "slaying of pigs". Why couldn't they have applied that logic to in being a small percentage of police targeting black people?

Reactions: hsilgne
Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Defenders of BLM say its a small percentage that call for the "slaying of pigs". Why couldn't they have applied that logic to in being a small percentage of police targeting black people?

Because the police abuses were institutionalized, widespread, and covered up by the very people who are supposed to be enforcing the law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So they should have just kept their mouths shut and let the abuses continue?
absolutely not. In fact let the bloodshed continue. There is no evidence it's slowing down. Whitey is just getting what he deserves. In fact the black murderers are martyrs for the cause. Just ask Miss Alabama.

Reactions: topcare
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And police don't march down the street chanting that they want to kill blacks.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
absolutely not. In fact let the bloodshed continue. There is no evidence it's slowing down. Whitey is just getting what he deserves. In fact the black my murderers are martyrs for the cause. Just ask Miss Alabama.

Well, that's why it's called fighting for your rights and not playing pattycake for your rights.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Well, that's why it's called fighting for your rights and not playing paddycake for your rights.
Rioting looting killing people placing all lives , even black ones, in danger with deranged behavior is fighting for your rights. MLK Jr. would be so proud.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Rioting looting killing people placing all lives , even black ones, in danger with deranged behavior is fighting for your rights. MLK Jr. would be so proud.

You don't remember the late-60s, do you?

Upvote 0