Bipolar Faith

D

d3kj

ever feel like ur faith is super great christian one minute, then when things are goin bad i am all bitter and angry and depressed.... but then if i find myself talking to other depressed people, i feel the spirit of the Lord within me trying to make them feel better and i feel happier after that. or maybe its just my meds hehe....what do yall think/experience?

Tenken07

Jul 15, 2006
✟15,927.00
Faith
Baptist
ever feel like ur faith is super great christian one minute, then when things are goin bad i am all bitter and angry and depressed.... but then if i find myself talking to other depressed people, i feel the spirit of the Lord within me trying to make them feel better and i feel happier after that. or maybe its just my meds hehe....what do yall think/experience?

Ive had that alot lately.

Upvote 0

Nessie

The Prodigal Daughter
Apr 12, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟1,712.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Best way to feel better, read Psalms, lol. I don't mean to be sacrilegious by any means, but David at times sounded bipolar. He had a very eventful life so with good reason, but man, some psalms go from "Oh God why me?" to "God you are great!" within, like two verses lol!!!

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
i think everyone has their peaks and valleys in faith. we aren't always going to feel warm fuzzies and we're not supposed to. thats just not real and our faith should be stronger than that. We don't *need* to feel like strong Christians in order to be strong Christians. we can feel peace and contentment in him even in the valleys but that takes vigilance on our end to constantly seek His face. Like the passage in my sig says - He comforts those who seek Him.

Upvote 0

GoodNewsJim

Senior Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
✟20,152.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Upvote 0