Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
For the past year I've been suffering from binge eating. It's my only means of escaping from my problems. Right now I'm about to get me some takeout

I can no longer pray, read, nor attend church. Don't think I'll be posting on this board any longer.

Whoever cares about my wellbeing then go for it. I'm done.

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For the past year I've been suffering from binge eating. It's my only means of escaping from my problems. Right now I'm about to get me some takeout

I can no longer pray, read, nor attend church. Don't think I'll be posting on this board any longer.

Hey , hey hey, hold on there! At your time of need you bail out! There is much richness and love here so please don't go.
That being said, as long as you are not purging and binging. its OK to get take out. However if you are, seek help. My prayers for you.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

By the way I love Beagles!
20231211_160052.jpg

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel for you, man. But what are you going to do with your people needs. It will only cause you to eat more. That’s gross. Do you pray over your food so you don’t choke. You will just get more anti social. God doesn’t want that. Maybe a doctor or 12 step group could get it under control for ya. A deep seated problem, and you’ll go broke God and self control can help you. I just cheated my diet, but I’m eating right today. A little hunger is not so bad, face it.
go low carb. everything in moderation. Get a pill and don’t stop praying, don’t give yourself over to it.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this persons body and mind. Please be with him and strengthen his heart. And Lord Jesus, please provide some relief from this person's problems. Please do not break this bruised reed. Amen.

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do pray for you to be freed from binge eating. I have had problems with that myself in the past and gained some serious weight once. But through prayers I truly lost all the excess weight and I’m now at an average weight. So I know how prayers can help.

But most of all I pray for you for the underlying issues that are making you feel despairing. I pray for wisdom, guidance, insight, and healing from whatever it is, that is hurting you so much.

Upvote 0